There is a picture floating around Twitter that showcases Thicke at a VMA after party in New York with his around an unidentified blonde, reports the NY Post’ Page Six.
The picture was taken in front of a mirror and from the reflection you can see Thicke’s hand up the back of the woman’s very short skirt.
The back shot was posted to Twitter on August 26, the morning after Cyrus was desperately twerking all over Thicke in a nude PVC bikini during the VMAs.
@JenLeadley tweeted the revealing picture of Thicke to his wife Paula Patton on August 13 with the message, “Look at the reflection girl.”
The Twitpic was reportedly taken at Meatpacking club 1Oak where both Thicke and his wife partied until the wee hours of Monday morning.
There were other pictures of snapped of Thicke wearing the same dress shirt and tuxedo jacket as seen in mirror pic with the mysterious blonde.
It’s unclear is Patton saw or paid attention too much attention to the racy tweet as she and Thicke were seen yesterday on the beach in Florida with their three-year-old son Julian.
A rep for Thicke didn’t immediately comment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here