*Bobby Cannavale is the latest cast addition to Sony Pictures and Overbrook Entertainment’s urban remake of “Annie.”
The actor, coming off an Emmy-nominated performance on HBO’s “Boardwalk Empire,” will play a bulldog political adviser to Jamie Foxx’s Benjamin Stacks character as he makes a mayoral run in New York.
Cannavale joins Quvenzhane Wallis, Cameron Diaz and Rose Byrne in the Will Gluck-directed film.
The film is set for release Christmas Day 2014.
Cannavale is currently starring in Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine.”
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here