An autopsy completed by the Alameda County Coroner’s office confirmed the body as Sandra Coke, 50, Oakland police spokeswoman Officer Johnna Watson said during a news conference.
Watson declined to discuss Coke’s cause of death.
The federal investigator, who lived in Oakland, was reported missing by her family on Aug. 4 after following a tip on her stolen dog.
Earlier, registered sex offender Randy Alana, 56, was identified as a person of interest in Coke’s disappearance.
Investigators believe Alana and Coke were together the night she went missing, according to the Oakland Police Department.
Read/learn MORE at ABC News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here