An autopsy completed by the Alameda County Coroner’s office confirmed the body as Sandra Coke, 50, Oakland police spokeswoman Officer Johnna Watson said during a news conference.
Watson declined to discuss Coke’s cause of death.
The federal investigator, who lived in Oakland, was reported missing by her family on Aug. 4 after following a tip on her stolen dog.
Earlier, registered sex offender Randy Alana, 56, was identified as a person of interest in Coke’s disappearance.
Investigators believe Alana and Coke were together the night she went missing, according to the Oakland Police Department.
Read/learn MORE at ABC News.
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here