An autopsy completed by the Alameda County Coroner’s office confirmed the body as Sandra Coke, 50, Oakland police spokeswoman Officer Johnna Watson said during a news conference.
Watson declined to discuss Coke’s cause of death.
The federal investigator, who lived in Oakland, was reported missing by her family on Aug. 4 after following a tip on her stolen dog.
Earlier, registered sex offender Randy Alana, 56, was identified as a person of interest in Coke’s disappearance.
Investigators believe Alana and Coke were together the night she went missing, according to the Oakland Police Department.
Read/learn MORE at ABC News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here