*We have seen so many ridiculous crimes that it’s unbelievable to think that there are crooks out there that steal with a purpose.
Last Friday, burglars hit a non-profit organization in San Bernardino, California, that is an advocate for sexual assault victims by coming in through the ceiling to carry out their heist.
The thieves were successful in robbing the organization, but a few hours later, returned everything they stole, according to ABC News.
But they didn’t stop there. In addition to returning the items they had taken, they left an apology note that read:
“We had no idea what we were taking. Here is your stuff back. We hope that you guys can continue to make a difference in people’s lives. God Bless.”
Candy Stallings is the executive director for San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services and she couldn’t believe the pseudo good samaritan-like act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here