*We have seen so many ridiculous crimes that it’s unbelievable to think that there are crooks out there that steal with a purpose.
Last Friday, burglars hit a non-profit organization in San Bernardino, California, that is an advocate for sexual assault victims by coming in through the ceiling to carry out their heist.
The thieves were successful in robbing the organization, but a few hours later, returned everything they stole, according to ABC News.
But they didn’t stop there. In addition to returning the items they had taken, they left an apology note that read:
“We had no idea what we were taking. Here is your stuff back. We hope that you guys can continue to make a difference in people’s lives. God Bless.”
Candy Stallings is the executive director for San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services and she couldn’t believe the pseudo good samaritan-like act.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here