*We have seen so many ridiculous crimes that it’s unbelievable to think that there are crooks out there that steal with a purpose.
Last Friday, burglars hit a non-profit organization in San Bernardino, California, that is an advocate for sexual assault victims by coming in through the ceiling to carry out their heist.
The thieves were successful in robbing the organization, but a few hours later, returned everything they stole, according to ABC News.
But they didn’t stop there. In addition to returning the items they had taken, they left an apology note that read:
“We had no idea what we were taking. Here is your stuff back. We hope that you guys can continue to make a difference in people’s lives. God Bless.”
Candy Stallings is the executive director for San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services and she couldn’t believe the pseudo good samaritan-like act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here