*We have seen so many ridiculous crimes that it’s unbelievable to think that there are crooks out there that steal with a purpose.
Last Friday, burglars hit a non-profit organization in San Bernardino, California, that is an advocate for sexual assault victims by coming in through the ceiling to carry out their heist.
The thieves were successful in robbing the organization, but a few hours later, returned everything they stole, according to ABC News.
But they didn’t stop there. In addition to returning the items they had taken, they left an apology note that read:
“We had no idea what we were taking. Here is your stuff back. We hope that you guys can continue to make a difference in people’s lives. God Bless.”
Candy Stallings is the executive director for San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services and she couldn’t believe the pseudo good samaritan-like act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here