*We have seen so many ridiculous crimes that it’s unbelievable to think that there are crooks out there that steal with a purpose.
Last Friday, burglars hit a non-profit organization in San Bernardino, California, that is an advocate for sexual assault victims by coming in through the ceiling to carry out their heist.
The thieves were successful in robbing the organization, but a few hours later, returned everything they stole, according to ABC News.
But they didn’t stop there. In addition to returning the items they had taken, they left an apology note that read:
“We had no idea what we were taking. Here is your stuff back. We hope that you guys can continue to make a difference in people’s lives. God Bless.”
Candy Stallings is the executive director for San Bernardino Sexual Assault Services and she couldn’t believe the pseudo good samaritan-like act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here