We’ve heard talk of a new album for years now but no word from the from Andre Three Stacks as to what the hold up is. Well, on Wednesday, Green talked about his friend’s phobia with MTV’s “RapFix Live.”
“He just said he had a severe case of stage fright and just kind of been away from the game and didn’t know if he could truly live up…” he said, before pulling back. “I just feel like I’m talking too much personal stuff. I hope he don’t mind.”
Dre has been keeping a low profile, which had only added to the anticipation. His public appearances are rare but he did attend Lil Wayne’s show last week.
Word was the he told BET executive Steven Hill that he would be dropping an album at the “top of year.” But one of Andre’s reps denied the rumor and said there was “no official confirmation” of an upcoming album.
Andre 3k expressed being “bothered” by the bar that’s been set for his music, and wanting to “do something different.”
“He’ll always be his worse competition,” Green added. “His worst critic, and maybe he don’t want to live up to what people think he should do. He’s always been exceptional and ahead of his time anyway, so anything he decides to do — next year or the year after that — we’ll still be catching with what’s on his mind.”
Goodie Mob member Big Gipp also chimed in, reminding fans not to be fooled by the spokesperson’s denial. “One thing that we know about 3000, whenever somebody [sees] him doing something and they run and tell the press, he’ll always say he ain’t doing it. He’s always looking for the surprise.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here