*Chris Brown unleashed an angry Twitter.com rant at the Los Angeles legal system on Thursday, calling out officials for extending his community service.
Despite agreeing to the terms through his lawyer in court last week, Brown went in on the prosecutors via Twitter Thursday, writing, “(I) done 6 months community service wit police and Da racist a** crying to the judge that I didn’t do it. F**k the System!
“How about y’all take care of all the homeless kids and families on skid row. Promote helping people that are really f**ked up in your city! I paint pics of monsters because its a reflection of u b**chass n**gas and this b**chass system.”
A judge in Los Angeles reinstated his probation on Friday (Aug. 16), meaning he will have to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community labor before the end of his probation period in August 2014.
Brown’s probation had been revoked last month after he was charged in a hit-and-run traffic accident, but prosecutors agreed to reinstate it after the case was dismissed and Brown agreed to complete more labor.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here