*Chris Brown unleashed an angry Twitter.com rant at the Los Angeles legal system on Thursday, calling out officials for extending his community service.
Despite agreeing to the terms through his lawyer in court last week, Brown went in on the prosecutors via Twitter Thursday, writing, “(I) done 6 months community service wit police and Da racist a** crying to the judge that I didn’t do it. F**k the System!
“How about y’all take care of all the homeless kids and families on skid row. Promote helping people that are really f**ked up in your city! I paint pics of monsters because its a reflection of u b**chass n**gas and this b**chass system.”
A judge in Los Angeles reinstated his probation on Friday (Aug. 16), meaning he will have to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community labor before the end of his probation period in August 2014.
Brown’s probation had been revoked last month after he was charged in a hit-and-run traffic accident, but prosecutors agreed to reinstate it after the case was dismissed and Brown agreed to complete more labor.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here