*Chris Brown unleashed an angry Twitter.com rant at the Los Angeles legal system on Thursday, calling out officials for extending his community service.
Despite agreeing to the terms through his lawyer in court last week, Brown went in on the prosecutors via Twitter Thursday, writing, “(I) done 6 months community service wit police and Da racist a** crying to the judge that I didn’t do it. F**k the System!
“How about y’all take care of all the homeless kids and families on skid row. Promote helping people that are really f**ked up in your city! I paint pics of monsters because its a reflection of u b**chass n**gas and this b**chass system.”
A judge in Los Angeles reinstated his probation on Friday (Aug. 16), meaning he will have to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community labor before the end of his probation period in August 2014.
Brown’s probation had been revoked last month after he was charged in a hit-and-run traffic accident, but prosecutors agreed to reinstate it after the case was dismissed and Brown agreed to complete more labor.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here