*Chris Brown unleashed an angry Twitter.com rant at the Los Angeles legal system on Thursday, calling out officials for extending his community service.
Despite agreeing to the terms through his lawyer in court last week, Brown went in on the prosecutors via Twitter Thursday, writing, “(I) done 6 months community service wit police and Da racist a** crying to the judge that I didn’t do it. F**k the System!
“How about y’all take care of all the homeless kids and families on skid row. Promote helping people that are really f**ked up in your city! I paint pics of monsters because its a reflection of u b**chass n**gas and this b**chass system.”
A judge in Los Angeles reinstated his probation on Friday (Aug. 16), meaning he will have to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community labor before the end of his probation period in August 2014.
Brown’s probation had been revoked last month after he was charged in a hit-and-run traffic accident, but prosecutors agreed to reinstate it after the case was dismissed and Brown agreed to complete more labor.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here