*Chris Brown unleashed an angry Twitter.com rant at the Los Angeles legal system on Thursday, calling out officials for extending his community service.
Despite agreeing to the terms through his lawyer in court last week, Brown went in on the prosecutors via Twitter Thursday, writing, “(I) done 6 months community service wit police and Da racist a** crying to the judge that I didn’t do it. F**k the System!
“How about y’all take care of all the homeless kids and families on skid row. Promote helping people that are really f**ked up in your city! I paint pics of monsters because its a reflection of u b**chass n**gas and this b**chass system.”
A judge in Los Angeles reinstated his probation on Friday (Aug. 16), meaning he will have to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community labor before the end of his probation period in August 2014.
Brown’s probation had been revoked last month after he was charged in a hit-and-run traffic accident, but prosecutors agreed to reinstate it after the case was dismissed and Brown agreed to complete more labor.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here