*Chris Brown is so relieved that his attorney got him off of hit and run charges that he may give him a Lamborghini as a thank you.
The singer was facing jail time if convicted. The 24-year-old had been accused of smashing into a woman’s Mercedes-Benz with his Range Rover on May 21 and failing to give the driver his insurance documentation and identification. But after the alleged victim insisted she didn’t want to press charges, a judge dropped the case on Thursday.
Asked what he would get Mark to say thanks as he got into his Orange Lamborghini outside a Los Angeles club, he told website TMZ: ”One of these.”
Geragos, said after the case was dismissed: ”The case never should have been filed in the first place. It’s unfortunate he was being prosecuted for who he is rather than what he’s done.”
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here