*Chris Brown is so relieved that his attorney got him off of hit and run charges that he may give him a Lamborghini as a thank you.
The singer was facing jail time if convicted. The 24-year-old had been accused of smashing into a woman’s Mercedes-Benz with his Range Rover on May 21 and failing to give the driver his insurance documentation and identification. But after the alleged victim insisted she didn’t want to press charges, a judge dropped the case on Thursday.
Asked what he would get Mark to say thanks as he got into his Orange Lamborghini outside a Los Angeles club, he told website TMZ: ”One of these.”
Geragos, said after the case was dismissed: ”The case never should have been filed in the first place. It’s unfortunate he was being prosecuted for who he is rather than what he’s done.”
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here