*Chris Brown is so relieved that his attorney got him off of hit and run charges that he may give him a Lamborghini as a thank you.
The singer was facing jail time if convicted. The 24-year-old had been accused of smashing into a woman’s Mercedes-Benz with his Range Rover on May 21 and failing to give the driver his insurance documentation and identification. But after the alleged victim insisted she didn’t want to press charges, a judge dropped the case on Thursday.
Asked what he would get Mark to say thanks as he got into his Orange Lamborghini outside a Los Angeles club, he told website TMZ: ”One of these.”
Geragos, said after the case was dismissed: ”The case never should have been filed in the first place. It’s unfortunate he was being prosecuted for who he is rather than what he’s done.”
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here