*Chris Brown is so relieved that his attorney got him off of hit and run charges that he may give him a Lamborghini as a thank you.
The singer was facing jail time if convicted. The 24-year-old had been accused of smashing into a woman’s Mercedes-Benz with his Range Rover on May 21 and failing to give the driver his insurance documentation and identification. But after the alleged victim insisted she didn’t want to press charges, a judge dropped the case on Thursday.
Asked what he would get Mark to say thanks as he got into his Orange Lamborghini outside a Los Angeles club, he told website TMZ: ”One of these.”
Geragos, said after the case was dismissed: ”The case never should have been filed in the first place. It’s unfortunate he was being prosecuted for who he is rather than what he’s done.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here