*Chris Brown is so relieved that his attorney got him off of hit and run charges that he may give him a Lamborghini as a thank you.
The singer was facing jail time if convicted. The 24-year-old had been accused of smashing into a woman’s Mercedes-Benz with his Range Rover on May 21 and failing to give the driver his insurance documentation and identification. But after the alleged victim insisted she didn’t want to press charges, a judge dropped the case on Thursday.
Asked what he would get Mark to say thanks as he got into his Orange Lamborghini outside a Los Angeles club, he told website TMZ: ”One of these.”
Geragos, said after the case was dismissed: ”The case never should have been filed in the first place. It’s unfortunate he was being prosecuted for who he is rather than what he’s done.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here