*Chris Brown will not face prosecution over claims he shoved a woman during a confrontation at a nightclub.
The singer made headlines in June when Deanna Gines alleged he had pushed her to the ground during a night out at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, Calif. He later took to Twitter to tell fans, “I didn’t do anything.”
Gines alleged she suffered torn ligaments in her right knee as a result of the incident. But police who investigated Gines’ complaint have announced that they will not pursue charges against the singer, reports TMZ.
Earlier this month, Brown was ordered to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community service when his probation was revoked after he was charged with a hit-and-run traffic accident.
He has been under a five-year probation order since assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here