*Chris Brown will not face prosecution over claims he shoved a woman during a confrontation at a nightclub.
The singer made headlines in June when Deanna Gines alleged he had pushed her to the ground during a night out at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, Calif. He later took to Twitter to tell fans, “I didn’t do anything.”
Gines alleged she suffered torn ligaments in her right knee as a result of the incident. But police who investigated Gines’ complaint have announced that they will not pursue charges against the singer, reports TMZ.
Earlier this month, Brown was ordered to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community service when his probation was revoked after he was charged with a hit-and-run traffic accident.
He has been under a five-year probation order since assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here