*Chris Brown will not face prosecution over claims he shoved a woman during a confrontation at a nightclub.
The singer made headlines in June when Deanna Gines alleged he had pushed her to the ground during a night out at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, Calif. He later took to Twitter to tell fans, “I didn’t do anything.”
Gines alleged she suffered torn ligaments in her right knee as a result of the incident. But police who investigated Gines’ complaint have announced that they will not pursue charges against the singer, reports TMZ.
Earlier this month, Brown was ordered to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community service when his probation was revoked after he was charged with a hit-and-run traffic accident.
He has been under a five-year probation order since assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here