*Chris Brown will not face prosecution over claims he shoved a woman during a confrontation at a nightclub.
The singer made headlines in June when Deanna Gines alleged he had pushed her to the ground during a night out at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, Calif. He later took to Twitter to tell fans, “I didn’t do anything.”
Gines alleged she suffered torn ligaments in her right knee as a result of the incident. But police who investigated Gines’ complaint have announced that they will not pursue charges against the singer, reports TMZ.
Earlier this month, Brown was ordered to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community service when his probation was revoked after he was charged with a hit-and-run traffic accident.
He has been under a five-year probation order since assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here