*Chris Brown will not face prosecution over claims he shoved a woman during a confrontation at a nightclub.
The singer made headlines in June when Deanna Gines alleged he had pushed her to the ground during a night out at the Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim, Calif. He later took to Twitter to tell fans, “I didn’t do anything.”
Gines alleged she suffered torn ligaments in her right knee as a result of the incident. But police who investigated Gines’ complaint have announced that they will not pursue charges against the singer, reports TMZ.
Earlier this month, Brown was ordered to complete an additional 1,000 hours of community service when his probation was revoked after he was charged with a hit-and-run traffic accident.
He has been under a five-year probation order since assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here