*Singer/actress Christina Milian is building her brand. Although she’s taken a hiatus from ‘The Voice’, the 31-year-old ex-wife of The Dream has her hands in all sorts of ventures these days.
Recently, media partner theJasmineBRAND.com. chatted with her about her hustle, future wedding bells (she’s in all sorts of love with Jas Prince) along with when fans can expect new music. Check out our conversation below.
Can you tell us about the hookah line that you have?
It’s a hookah, not an e-cigarette, no nicotine or tobacco, no tar, none of that harmful stuff in it. It’s a passion project; I own this company, it’s not a face thats slapped on to promote something. Honestly, I started from the ground up from the design to the quality, everything. It’s coming from me and my partners and we’re doing extremely well.
Let’s talk about the wine company that you’re involved with.
I have a wine company its called Viva Diva wines. Our Moscato’s do really well, we have some big things on the horizon for it, but we’re in over 22 states in distribution and we’re growing and everybody really loves our Viva Diva Moscato. We’re revamping and refreshing the company and we’re in a great place already, and everybody’s loving it.
I miss your voice musically, are we gonna get any new music anytime soon?
Yes. Music coming soon, signed to Young Money, got some stuff on the horizon.
So much music, I’m so tired of saying dates and lying my a** off. Music is coming, I’m actually gonna start shooting my own videos and putting stuff out myself. Actually, if you check out my platinum e-hookahs commercial thats coming out soon, you will hear some new music from me.
Soon meaning this summer?
This summer, next month.
Single. I have to actually meet up with Wayne and Mack on the road and I can play them some music and we will pick out our single. They’re on tour.
We see you everywhere with your man, Jas Prince, what do you love most about him?
He’s a great guy. He’s a great person, he’s humble and he’s cool. We’re both kinda awkward. We get each other, we get on each other’s nerves and we’re really good friends. It was about two years, before we began a relationship , so it was two years of being really good friends, so we have a really great friendship.
Visit theJasmineBRAND.com to find out how she and Jas Prince handle the pressure of walking down the aisle, plus how she balances business and professional.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here