Foster claims that Usher is putting their children in a dangerous environment and want custody taken away from him.
The legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia and report Usher as having abdicated his parental responsibilities by allowing other people take care of their two kids who are unfit.
In particular, Foster has an issue with Usher’s aunt who was watching 5-year-old Usher Raymond V when his arm got stuck in the pool drain on Monday. In the past, Tameka said the aunt allegedly allowed a stalked in Usher’s home where they children were staying.
Tameka also says the aunt is too physical in disciplining the kids.
Currently Usher has primary custody of both kids and Tameka has limited custodial rights. She is seeking to have the custody reversed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here