Foster claims that Usher is putting their children in a dangerous environment and want custody taken away from him.
The legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia and report Usher as having abdicated his parental responsibilities by allowing other people take care of their two kids who are unfit.
In particular, Foster has an issue with Usher’s aunt who was watching 5-year-old Usher Raymond V when his arm got stuck in the pool drain on Monday. In the past, Tameka said the aunt allegedly allowed a stalked in Usher’s home where they children were staying.
Tameka also says the aunt is too physical in disciplining the kids.
Currently Usher has primary custody of both kids and Tameka has limited custodial rights. She is seeking to have the custody reversed.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here