Foster claims that Usher is putting their children in a dangerous environment and want custody taken away from him.
The legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia and report Usher as having abdicated his parental responsibilities by allowing other people take care of their two kids who are unfit.
In particular, Foster has an issue with Usher’s aunt who was watching 5-year-old Usher Raymond V when his arm got stuck in the pool drain on Monday. In the past, Tameka said the aunt allegedly allowed a stalked in Usher’s home where they children were staying.
Tameka also says the aunt is too physical in disciplining the kids.
Currently Usher has primary custody of both kids and Tameka has limited custodial rights. She is seeking to have the custody reversed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here