Foster claims that Usher is putting their children in a dangerous environment and want custody taken away from him.
The legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia and report Usher as having abdicated his parental responsibilities by allowing other people take care of their two kids who are unfit.
In particular, Foster has an issue with Usher’s aunt who was watching 5-year-old Usher Raymond V when his arm got stuck in the pool drain on Monday. In the past, Tameka said the aunt allegedly allowed a stalked in Usher’s home where they children were staying.
Tameka also says the aunt is too physical in disciplining the kids.
Currently Usher has primary custody of both kids and Tameka has limited custodial rights. She is seeking to have the custody reversed.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here