Foster claims that Usher is putting their children in a dangerous environment and want custody taken away from him.
The legal documents were filed in Fulton County, Georgia and report Usher as having abdicated his parental responsibilities by allowing other people take care of their two kids who are unfit.
In particular, Foster has an issue with Usher’s aunt who was watching 5-year-old Usher Raymond V when his arm got stuck in the pool drain on Monday. In the past, Tameka said the aunt allegedly allowed a stalked in Usher’s home where they children were staying.
Tameka also says the aunt is too physical in disciplining the kids.
Currently Usher has primary custody of both kids and Tameka has limited custodial rights. She is seeking to have the custody reversed.
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here