*Debbie Rowe is going after the party who sold pictures of her daughter, Paris Jackson, at a boarding school where she’s secretly been for more than a month, reports TMZ.
Sources connected with Rowe tell the webiste Rowe is extremely upset that someone at the boarding school — located outside California — has not only sold pictures but information about Paris.
The pictures — one of which was plastered on twitter (above) — were taken a month ago during a graduation ceremony, shortly after Paris arrived. (See above pic.) According to TMZ, the plan was for Paris to attend the school on the QT … she used a pseudonym.
Rowe is beyond angry, telling friends, “These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter’s ability to get better.” TMZ broke the story, Paris attempted suicide in June after taking pills and slitting her arm with a meat cleaver.
According to TMZ, Rowe wants the website to post her promise to sue, because she wants people at the school and everyone else to stop selling out her daughter for cash.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here