*Debbie Rowe is going after the party who sold pictures of her daughter, Paris Jackson, at a boarding school where she’s secretly been for more than a month, reports TMZ.
Sources connected with Rowe tell the webiste Rowe is extremely upset that someone at the boarding school — located outside California — has not only sold pictures but information about Paris.
The pictures — one of which was plastered on twitter (above) — were taken a month ago during a graduation ceremony, shortly after Paris arrived. (See above pic.) According to TMZ, the plan was for Paris to attend the school on the QT … she used a pseudonym.
Rowe is beyond angry, telling friends, “These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter’s ability to get better.” TMZ broke the story, Paris attempted suicide in June after taking pills and slitting her arm with a meat cleaver.
According to TMZ, Rowe wants the website to post her promise to sue, because she wants people at the school and everyone else to stop selling out her daughter for cash.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here