*Debbie Rowe is going after the party who sold pictures of her daughter, Paris Jackson, at a boarding school where she’s secretly been for more than a month, reports TMZ.
Sources connected with Rowe tell the webiste Rowe is extremely upset that someone at the boarding school — located outside California — has not only sold pictures but information about Paris.
The pictures — one of which was plastered on twitter (above) — were taken a month ago during a graduation ceremony, shortly after Paris arrived. (See above pic.) According to TMZ, the plan was for Paris to attend the school on the QT … she used a pseudonym.
Rowe is beyond angry, telling friends, “These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter’s ability to get better.” TMZ broke the story, Paris attempted suicide in June after taking pills and slitting her arm with a meat cleaver.
According to TMZ, Rowe wants the website to post her promise to sue, because she wants people at the school and everyone else to stop selling out her daughter for cash.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here