*Debbie Rowe is going after the party who sold pictures of her daughter, Paris Jackson, at a boarding school where she’s secretly been for more than a month, reports TMZ.
Sources connected with Rowe tell the webiste Rowe is extremely upset that someone at the boarding school — located outside California — has not only sold pictures but information about Paris.
The pictures — one of which was plastered on twitter (above) — were taken a month ago during a graduation ceremony, shortly after Paris arrived. (See above pic.) According to TMZ, the plan was for Paris to attend the school on the QT … she used a pseudonym.
Rowe is beyond angry, telling friends, “These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter’s ability to get better.” TMZ broke the story, Paris attempted suicide in June after taking pills and slitting her arm with a meat cleaver.
According to TMZ, Rowe wants the website to post her promise to sue, because she wants people at the school and everyone else to stop selling out her daughter for cash.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here