*Debbie Rowe is going after the party who sold pictures of her daughter, Paris Jackson, at a boarding school where she’s secretly been for more than a month, reports TMZ.
Sources connected with Rowe tell the webiste Rowe is extremely upset that someone at the boarding school — located outside California — has not only sold pictures but information about Paris.
The pictures — one of which was plastered on twitter (above) — were taken a month ago during a graduation ceremony, shortly after Paris arrived. (See above pic.) According to TMZ, the plan was for Paris to attend the school on the QT … she used a pseudonym.
Rowe is beyond angry, telling friends, “These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter’s ability to get better.” TMZ broke the story, Paris attempted suicide in June after taking pills and slitting her arm with a meat cleaver.
According to TMZ, Rowe wants the website to post her promise to sue, because she wants people at the school and everyone else to stop selling out her daughter for cash.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here