*Donald Faison and his wife CaCee Cobb became the parents of a baby boy on Thursday, Aug. 15, the actor announced on Twitter.
“Yesterday @caceecobb and I welcomed the most amazing little boy into our lives! Oh Happy Day!!” Faison tweeted.
While sharing his Tweet, the new mom added, “The happiest day of my life.”
Faison, 39, is also dad to Kobe, 11, Dade and Kaya, 13, and Sean, 16, from previous relationships.
After Cobb announced she and “The Exes” star were expecting, her best friend Jessica Simpson – herself a first-time mom to newborn Ace – became her pregnancy pal, offering the mom-to-be advice, before throwing her a baby shower in June.
“Imagine if you and your best friend were pregnant at the same time – CaCee’s loving it,” Faison told People. “They hang out all the time anyway, but now they hang out and talk baby stuff, look at baby stuff online, and go shopping for baby stuff together.”
Added Faison, “My character at work is a ladies’ man. When I go home, I’m a b—h. I’m her b—h.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here