*Donald Faison and his wife CaCee Cobb became the parents of a baby boy on Thursday, Aug. 15, the actor announced on Twitter.
“Yesterday @caceecobb and I welcomed the most amazing little boy into our lives! Oh Happy Day!!” Faison tweeted.
While sharing his Tweet, the new mom added, “The happiest day of my life.”
Faison, 39, is also dad to Kobe, 11, Dade and Kaya, 13, and Sean, 16, from previous relationships.
After Cobb announced she and “The Exes” star were expecting, her best friend Jessica Simpson – herself a first-time mom to newborn Ace – became her pregnancy pal, offering the mom-to-be advice, before throwing her a baby shower in June.
“Imagine if you and your best friend were pregnant at the same time – CaCee’s loving it,” Faison told People. “They hang out all the time anyway, but now they hang out and talk baby stuff, look at baby stuff online, and go shopping for baby stuff together.”
Added Faison, “My character at work is a ladies’ man. When I go home, I’m a b—h. I’m her b—h.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here