*Donald Faison and his wife CaCee Cobb became the parents of a baby boy on Thursday, Aug. 15, the actor announced on Twitter.
“Yesterday @caceecobb and I welcomed the most amazing little boy into our lives! Oh Happy Day!!” Faison tweeted.
While sharing his Tweet, the new mom added, “The happiest day of my life.”
Faison, 39, is also dad to Kobe, 11, Dade and Kaya, 13, and Sean, 16, from previous relationships.
After Cobb announced she and “The Exes” star were expecting, her best friend Jessica Simpson – herself a first-time mom to newborn Ace – became her pregnancy pal, offering the mom-to-be advice, before throwing her a baby shower in June.
“Imagine if you and your best friend were pregnant at the same time – CaCee’s loving it,” Faison told People. “They hang out all the time anyway, but now they hang out and talk baby stuff, look at baby stuff online, and go shopping for baby stuff together.”
Added Faison, “My character at work is a ladies’ man. When I go home, I’m a b—h. I’m her b—h.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here