*Donald Faison and his wife CaCee Cobb became the parents of a baby boy on Thursday, Aug. 15, the actor announced on Twitter.
“Yesterday @caceecobb and I welcomed the most amazing little boy into our lives! Oh Happy Day!!” Faison tweeted.
While sharing his Tweet, the new mom added, “The happiest day of my life.”
Faison, 39, is also dad to Kobe, 11, Dade and Kaya, 13, and Sean, 16, from previous relationships.
After Cobb announced she and “The Exes” star were expecting, her best friend Jessica Simpson – herself a first-time mom to newborn Ace – became her pregnancy pal, offering the mom-to-be advice, before throwing her a baby shower in June.
“Imagine if you and your best friend were pregnant at the same time – CaCee’s loving it,” Faison told People. “They hang out all the time anyway, but now they hang out and talk baby stuff, look at baby stuff online, and go shopping for baby stuff together.”
Added Faison, “My character at work is a ladies’ man. When I go home, I’m a b—h. I’m her b—h.”
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here