*Donald Faison and his wife CaCee Cobb became the parents of a baby boy on Thursday, Aug. 15, the actor announced on Twitter.
“Yesterday @caceecobb and I welcomed the most amazing little boy into our lives! Oh Happy Day!!” Faison tweeted.
While sharing his Tweet, the new mom added, “The happiest day of my life.”
Faison, 39, is also dad to Kobe, 11, Dade and Kaya, 13, and Sean, 16, from previous relationships.
After Cobb announced she and “The Exes” star were expecting, her best friend Jessica Simpson – herself a first-time mom to newborn Ace – became her pregnancy pal, offering the mom-to-be advice, before throwing her a baby shower in June.
“Imagine if you and your best friend were pregnant at the same time – CaCee’s loving it,” Faison told People. “They hang out all the time anyway, but now they hang out and talk baby stuff, look at baby stuff online, and go shopping for baby stuff together.”
Added Faison, “My character at work is a ladies’ man. When I go home, I’m a b—h. I’m her b—h.”
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here