Sources said Drake was with another female friend and a group of 10 when he arrived at the restaurant at 10p.m. and sat in the back. Rihanna reportedly came in alone an hour later, and sat across from Drake. The group ordered a round of shots.
“They were in very good spirits and were dancing and singing. Drake and Rihanna seemed to be just friends enjoying a fun night out,” a restaurant patron reported.
Fans attempted to snap shots of the reunion, but bouncers eventually stopped that. Rihanna and Drake left the restaurant separately*Jason Derulo just popped the question to Jordin Sparks, well, in his new song that is.
The pop singer recently dropped a song called “Marry Me.” While Jason did admit that Jordin inspired the song, they wont be walking down the aisle just yet.
“It is about Jordin, actually, and it’s talking about how amazing it will be when I get down on one knee and it will be the greatest moment of my life,” he told E! News. “When the time is right, it will be right.”
Although he hasn’t proposed yet, he did practice during his recent performance of “Marry Me,” where he got down on one knee while singing it to his love, Jordin.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here