Sources said Drake was with another female friend and a group of 10 when he arrived at the restaurant at 10p.m. and sat in the back. Rihanna reportedly came in alone an hour later, and sat across from Drake. The group ordered a round of shots.
“They were in very good spirits and were dancing and singing. Drake and Rihanna seemed to be just friends enjoying a fun night out,” a restaurant patron reported.
Fans attempted to snap shots of the reunion, but bouncers eventually stopped that. Rihanna and Drake left the restaurant separately*Jason Derulo just popped the question to Jordin Sparks, well, in his new song that is.
The pop singer recently dropped a song called “Marry Me.” While Jason did admit that Jordin inspired the song, they wont be walking down the aisle just yet.
“It is about Jordin, actually, and it’s talking about how amazing it will be when I get down on one knee and it will be the greatest moment of my life,” he told E! News. “When the time is right, it will be right.”
Although he hasn’t proposed yet, he did practice during his recent performance of “Marry Me,” where he got down on one knee while singing it to his love, Jordin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here