Sources said Drake was with another female friend and a group of 10 when he arrived at the restaurant at 10p.m. and sat in the back. Rihanna reportedly came in alone an hour later, and sat across from Drake. The group ordered a round of shots.
“They were in very good spirits and were dancing and singing. Drake and Rihanna seemed to be just friends enjoying a fun night out,” a restaurant patron reported.
Fans attempted to snap shots of the reunion, but bouncers eventually stopped that. Rihanna and Drake left the restaurant separately*Jason Derulo just popped the question to Jordin Sparks, well, in his new song that is.
The pop singer recently dropped a song called “Marry Me.” While Jason did admit that Jordin inspired the song, they wont be walking down the aisle just yet.
“It is about Jordin, actually, and it’s talking about how amazing it will be when I get down on one knee and it will be the greatest moment of my life,” he told E! News. “When the time is right, it will be right.”
Although he hasn’t proposed yet, he did practice during his recent performance of “Marry Me,” where he got down on one knee while singing it to his love, Jordin.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here