Sources said Drake was with another female friend and a group of 10 when he arrived at the restaurant at 10p.m. and sat in the back. Rihanna reportedly came in alone an hour later, and sat across from Drake. The group ordered a round of shots.
“They were in very good spirits and were dancing and singing. Drake and Rihanna seemed to be just friends enjoying a fun night out,” a restaurant patron reported.
Fans attempted to snap shots of the reunion, but bouncers eventually stopped that. Rihanna and Drake left the restaurant separately*Jason Derulo just popped the question to Jordin Sparks, well, in his new song that is.
The pop singer recently dropped a song called “Marry Me.” While Jason did admit that Jordin inspired the song, they wont be walking down the aisle just yet.
“It is about Jordin, actually, and it’s talking about how amazing it will be when I get down on one knee and it will be the greatest moment of my life,” he told E! News. “When the time is right, it will be right.”
Although he hasn’t proposed yet, he did practice during his recent performance of “Marry Me,” where he got down on one knee while singing it to his love, Jordin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here