*Former MLB star Dwight Gooden has been evicted from his New Jersey mansion after not making good on rent for months.
Gooden’s estranged wife was living in the home with their 2 young kids. They were all forced to leave in July, when officials enforced the eviction, reports TMZ.
Gooden and his family moved in to the home back in September 2011, and were paying $4,500 a month in rent.
Then he was forced to move out in March after a domestic violence incident between him and his wife. The wife filed a restraining order against him.
The homeowners say that since Gooden moved, his family continued to stay there, but they never got any payments towards rent for four months.
So they filed legal documents against Gooden demanding back rent plus penalties which in total comes to $18,984, not including legal fees.
The court also granted the landlords permission to evict the Gooden family and on July 11, they forced out of the home. No word on where they are living now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here