*Former MLB star Dwight Gooden has been evicted from his New Jersey mansion after not making good on rent for months.
Gooden’s estranged wife was living in the home with their 2 young kids. They were all forced to leave in July, when officials enforced the eviction, reports TMZ.
Gooden and his family moved in to the home back in September 2011, and were paying $4,500 a month in rent.
Then he was forced to move out in March after a domestic violence incident between him and his wife. The wife filed a restraining order against him.
The homeowners say that since Gooden moved, his family continued to stay there, but they never got any payments towards rent for four months.
So they filed legal documents against Gooden demanding back rent plus penalties which in total comes to $18,984, not including legal fees.
The court also granted the landlords permission to evict the Gooden family and on July 11, they forced out of the home. No word on where they are living now.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here