*Former MLB star Dwight Gooden has been evicted from his New Jersey mansion after not making good on rent for months.
Gooden’s estranged wife was living in the home with their 2 young kids. They were all forced to leave in July, when officials enforced the eviction, reports TMZ.
Gooden and his family moved in to the home back in September 2011, and were paying $4,500 a month in rent.
Then he was forced to move out in March after a domestic violence incident between him and his wife. The wife filed a restraining order against him.
The homeowners say that since Gooden moved, his family continued to stay there, but they never got any payments towards rent for four months.
So they filed legal documents against Gooden demanding back rent plus penalties which in total comes to $18,984, not including legal fees.
The court also granted the landlords permission to evict the Gooden family and on July 11, they forced out of the home. No word on where they are living now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here