*Former MLB star Dwight Gooden has been evicted from his New Jersey mansion after not making good on rent for months.
Gooden’s estranged wife was living in the home with their 2 young kids. They were all forced to leave in July, when officials enforced the eviction, reports TMZ.
Gooden and his family moved in to the home back in September 2011, and were paying $4,500 a month in rent.
Then he was forced to move out in March after a domestic violence incident between him and his wife. The wife filed a restraining order against him.
The homeowners say that since Gooden moved, his family continued to stay there, but they never got any payments towards rent for four months.
So they filed legal documents against Gooden demanding back rent plus penalties which in total comes to $18,984, not including legal fees.
The court also granted the landlords permission to evict the Gooden family and on July 11, they forced out of the home. No word on where they are living now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here