*Is there a such thing as sensible crimes? Well, if these crimes ever did exist, they are surely extinct in America today.
This morning, Erbie Bowser, 43, a former Dallas Mavericks ManiAAc dancer, went on a shooting spree that authorities believe may have even included a hand grenade being thrown, in maniac fashion, as he searched for his ex-girlfriend.
He went to her home in Dallas as well as another home in Desoto–where he was captured–and killed a total of four people and wounded another four, according to the Daily Mail.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here