*Is there a such thing as sensible crimes? Well, if these crimes ever did exist, they are surely extinct in America today.
This morning, Erbie Bowser, 43, a former Dallas Mavericks ManiAAc dancer, went on a shooting spree that authorities believe may have even included a hand grenade being thrown, in maniac fashion, as he searched for his ex-girlfriend.
He went to her home in Dallas as well as another home in Desoto–where he was captured–and killed a total of four people and wounded another four, according to the Daily Mail.
- A Blunted Out Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here