*Is there a such thing as sensible crimes? Well, if these crimes ever did exist, they are surely extinct in America today.
This morning, Erbie Bowser, 43, a former Dallas Mavericks ManiAAc dancer, went on a shooting spree that authorities believe may have even included a hand grenade being thrown, in maniac fashion, as he searched for his ex-girlfriend.
He went to her home in Dallas as well as another home in Desoto–where he was captured–and killed a total of four people and wounded another four, according to the Daily Mail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here