*Is there a such thing as sensible crimes? Well, if these crimes ever did exist, they are surely extinct in America today.
This morning, Erbie Bowser, 43, a former Dallas Mavericks ManiAAc dancer, went on a shooting spree that authorities believe may have even included a hand grenade being thrown, in maniac fashion, as he searched for his ex-girlfriend.
He went to her home in Dallas as well as another home in Desoto–where he was captured–and killed a total of four people and wounded another four, according to the Daily Mail.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here