*Fashion never quits in New York.
Designers from all over the world came together for one weekend at the Lingerie Fashion Week 2013.
Here, some of the most creative, sexy and comfy designs for panties and bras were put on display. Attendees had the chance to interact with the models and the lacy undergarments.
I had the chance to speak to one of the unlikely stars of the weekend. Boudoir photographer Angelica Roberts set up a humble display of beautiful photos, capturing women of all different backgrounds, shapes, sizes, and colors. Initially, passersby only observed the pics. But delving a little deeper, we found out there’s a story behind each.
The photographer, who once struggled with her own beauty, was challenged with being a friend’s model. After seeing herself through the lens of another, she began to appreciate beauty beyond societal standards.
It was through photography she found her freedom to love herself and so she decided to liberate others in the same way.
Angelica photographs regular, everyday women in intimate form in hopes of reviving their confidence.
Check out the interview at BumperCandy.com.
Also, check out some of images from LingerieFW below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here