*Fashion never quits in New York.
Designers from all over the world came together for one weekend at the Lingerie Fashion Week 2013.
Here, some of the most creative, sexy and comfy designs for panties and bras were put on display. Attendees had the chance to interact with the models and the lacy undergarments.
I had the chance to speak to one of the unlikely stars of the weekend. Boudoir photographer Angelica Roberts set up a humble display of beautiful photos, capturing women of all different backgrounds, shapes, sizes, and colors. Initially, passersby only observed the pics. But delving a little deeper, we found out there’s a story behind each.
The photographer, who once struggled with her own beauty, was challenged with being a friend’s model. After seeing herself through the lens of another, she began to appreciate beauty beyond societal standards.
It was through photography she found her freedom to love herself and so she decided to liberate others in the same way.
Angelica photographs regular, everyday women in intimate form in hopes of reviving their confidence.
Check out the interview at BumperCandy.com.
Also, check out some of images from LingerieFW below.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here