*Fashion never quits in New York.
Designers from all over the world came together for one weekend at the Lingerie Fashion Week 2013.
Here, some of the most creative, sexy and comfy designs for panties and bras were put on display. Attendees had the chance to interact with the models and the lacy undergarments.
I had the chance to speak to one of the unlikely stars of the weekend. Boudoir photographer Angelica Roberts set up a humble display of beautiful photos, capturing women of all different backgrounds, shapes, sizes, and colors. Initially, passersby only observed the pics. But delving a little deeper, we found out there’s a story behind each.
The photographer, who once struggled with her own beauty, was challenged with being a friend’s model. After seeing herself through the lens of another, she began to appreciate beauty beyond societal standards.
It was through photography she found her freedom to love herself and so she decided to liberate others in the same way.
Angelica photographs regular, everyday women in intimate form in hopes of reviving their confidence.
Check out the interview at BumperCandy.com.
Also, check out some of images from LingerieFW below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here