According to the New York Post, the couple could be interested in buying the land as well.
However, the Jackson family isn’t interested in selling the property to people outside of the family. The estate, which is managed by Thomas Barrack, Jr. of Colony Capital, will do what he will.
The NY Post says the kids get a bit disturbed when they hear reports that someone is going to buy their old home. Good for the Jackson kids, Jay Z said he’s not interested in buying.
But the family isn’t convinced.
“If Barrack took them to the ranch himself . . . there has got to be something to it,” a family member said Friday.
Regardless, the family doesn’t have much say in how the property is dealt with, especially since MJ defaulted on the payments in 2008. Court documents state that the Jackson estate still owns 85 percent of Neverland.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here