According to the New York Post, the couple could be interested in buying the land as well.
However, the Jackson family isn’t interested in selling the property to people outside of the family. The estate, which is managed by Thomas Barrack, Jr. of Colony Capital, will do what he will.
The NY Post says the kids get a bit disturbed when they hear reports that someone is going to buy their old home. Good for the Jackson kids, Jay Z said he’s not interested in buying.
But the family isn’t convinced.
“If Barrack took them to the ranch himself . . . there has got to be something to it,” a family member said Friday.
Regardless, the family doesn’t have much say in how the property is dealt with, especially since MJ defaulted on the payments in 2008. Court documents state that the Jackson estate still owns 85 percent of Neverland.
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here