According to the New York Post, the couple could be interested in buying the land as well.
However, the Jackson family isn’t interested in selling the property to people outside of the family. The estate, which is managed by Thomas Barrack, Jr. of Colony Capital, will do what he will.
The NY Post says the kids get a bit disturbed when they hear reports that someone is going to buy their old home. Good for the Jackson kids, Jay Z said he’s not interested in buying.
But the family isn’t convinced.
“If Barrack took them to the ranch himself . . . there has got to be something to it,” a family member said Friday.
Regardless, the family doesn’t have much say in how the property is dealt with, especially since MJ defaulted on the payments in 2008. Court documents state that the Jackson estate still owns 85 percent of Neverland.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here