According to the New York Post, the couple could be interested in buying the land as well.
However, the Jackson family isn’t interested in selling the property to people outside of the family. The estate, which is managed by Thomas Barrack, Jr. of Colony Capital, will do what he will.
The NY Post says the kids get a bit disturbed when they hear reports that someone is going to buy their old home. Good for the Jackson kids, Jay Z said he’s not interested in buying.
But the family isn’t convinced.
“If Barrack took them to the ranch himself . . . there has got to be something to it,” a family member said Friday.
Regardless, the family doesn’t have much say in how the property is dealt with, especially since MJ defaulted on the payments in 2008. Court documents state that the Jackson estate still owns 85 percent of Neverland.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here