According to the New York Post, the couple could be interested in buying the land as well.
However, the Jackson family isn’t interested in selling the property to people outside of the family. The estate, which is managed by Thomas Barrack, Jr. of Colony Capital, will do what he will.
The NY Post says the kids get a bit disturbed when they hear reports that someone is going to buy their old home. Good for the Jackson kids, Jay Z said he’s not interested in buying.
But the family isn’t convinced.
“If Barrack took them to the ranch himself . . . there has got to be something to it,” a family member said Friday.
Regardless, the family doesn’t have much say in how the property is dealt with, especially since MJ defaulted on the payments in 2008. Court documents state that the Jackson estate still owns 85 percent of Neverland.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here