*Men’s fashion is often put to the side while the ladies get all the shine. But designer Lynn Kemp hasn’t forgotten about the guys.
She started a line of handcrafted leather jewelry for our male counterparts. Simple in design, but polished with quality, Lynn Kemp’s GawdyBobbles jewelry line is a masculine and earthy compliment to a man’s whole get-up.
Contrary to the brand’s name, the line of men’s bracelets is a statement that will appeal to a man’s fun-loving yet still reserved side.
A supple braided band of leather circles around and through a burnished silver nameplate that pairs perfectly with jeans and his favorite band tee. With GawdyBobbles’ Stitched Leather Bracelet he can feel confident while showing off his colors. In this piece they have combined gorgeous colored leather with a sleek magnetic clasp for a look that’s subtle yet stylish. He can choose from red, blue, light or dark brown, and black hues.
Reminiscent of the world of the stables, the chase, and the power of the horse comes a bracelet that exudes class. The Circle Hook Bracelet features a beautiful braided leather in either light or dark antique brown and lustrous antique silver or gold hardware. Wear it out on a first date for a look that radiates strength and shows off his refined side.
GawdyBobbles was established 2000 when Lynn was just starting to create bracelets featuring the proud hues of her son’s football team. Many custom orders and couture designs later Lynn decided it was time to pursue her bliss. After giving up her job in the fashion industry she has become a permanent staple in Blue Ridge, Georgia, where her business continues to expand and thrive. GawdyBobbles can be found in hundreds of stores across the nation, with each store carrying something a little different and unique.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here