*Men’s fashion is often put to the side while the ladies get all the shine. But designer Lynn Kemp hasn’t forgotten about the guys.
She started a line of handcrafted leather jewelry for our male counterparts. Simple in design, but polished with quality, Lynn Kemp’s GawdyBobbles jewelry line is a masculine and earthy compliment to a man’s whole get-up.
Contrary to the brand’s name, the line of men’s bracelets is a statement that will appeal to a man’s fun-loving yet still reserved side.
A supple braided band of leather circles around and through a burnished silver nameplate that pairs perfectly with jeans and his favorite band tee. With GawdyBobbles’ Stitched Leather Bracelet he can feel confident while showing off his colors. In this piece they have combined gorgeous colored leather with a sleek magnetic clasp for a look that’s subtle yet stylish. He can choose from red, blue, light or dark brown, and black hues.
Reminiscent of the world of the stables, the chase, and the power of the horse comes a bracelet that exudes class. The Circle Hook Bracelet features a beautiful braided leather in either light or dark antique brown and lustrous antique silver or gold hardware. Wear it out on a first date for a look that radiates strength and shows off his refined side.
GawdyBobbles was established 2000 when Lynn was just starting to create bracelets featuring the proud hues of her son’s football team. Many custom orders and couture designs later Lynn decided it was time to pursue her bliss. After giving up her job in the fashion industry she has become a permanent staple in Blue Ridge, Georgia, where her business continues to expand and thrive. GawdyBobbles can be found in hundreds of stores across the nation, with each store carrying something a little different and unique.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here