*Men’s fashion is often put to the side while the ladies get all the shine. But designer Lynn Kemp hasn’t forgotten about the guys.
She started a line of handcrafted leather jewelry for our male counterparts. Simple in design, but polished with quality, Lynn Kemp’s GawdyBobbles jewelry line is a masculine and earthy compliment to a man’s whole get-up.
Contrary to the brand’s name, the line of men’s bracelets is a statement that will appeal to a man’s fun-loving yet still reserved side.
A supple braided band of leather circles around and through a burnished silver nameplate that pairs perfectly with jeans and his favorite band tee. With GawdyBobbles’ Stitched Leather Bracelet he can feel confident while showing off his colors. In this piece they have combined gorgeous colored leather with a sleek magnetic clasp for a look that’s subtle yet stylish. He can choose from red, blue, light or dark brown, and black hues.
Reminiscent of the world of the stables, the chase, and the power of the horse comes a bracelet that exudes class. The Circle Hook Bracelet features a beautiful braided leather in either light or dark antique brown and lustrous antique silver or gold hardware. Wear it out on a first date for a look that radiates strength and shows off his refined side.
GawdyBobbles was established 2000 when Lynn was just starting to create bracelets featuring the proud hues of her son’s football team. Many custom orders and couture designs later Lynn decided it was time to pursue her bliss. After giving up her job in the fashion industry she has become a permanent staple in Blue Ridge, Georgia, where her business continues to expand and thrive. GawdyBobbles can be found in hundreds of stores across the nation, with each store carrying something a little different and unique.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here