“Big Brother” host Julie Chen says she’s planning to grill controversial houseguest Aaryn Gries when she is eliminated from the reality series.
“My plan is to have an open mind and to try and understand where she is coming from,” Chen said. “I want our talk to be calm and level-headed.”
Gries set off a storm of criticism for racial and homophobic remarks to other contestants on the show — remarks that led to her being fired by her modeling agency. But because the contestants are kept isolated in the “Big Brother” house, she is presumably unaware of the minefield she will walk into when she is evicted from the house.
During a conference call with analysts and reporters on Wednesday, Chen’s husband and CBS chief Les Moonves remarked that he found Gries’s comments absolutely appalling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here