“Big Brother” host Julie Chen says she’s planning to grill controversial houseguest Aaryn Gries when she is eliminated from the reality series.
“My plan is to have an open mind and to try and understand where she is coming from,” Chen said. “I want our talk to be calm and level-headed.”
Gries set off a storm of criticism for racial and homophobic remarks to other contestants on the show — remarks that led to her being fired by her modeling agency. But because the contestants are kept isolated in the “Big Brother” house, she is presumably unaware of the minefield she will walk into when she is evicted from the house.
During a conference call with analysts and reporters on Wednesday, Chen’s husband and CBS chief Les Moonves remarked that he found Gries’s comments absolutely appalling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here