“Big Brother” host Julie Chen says she’s planning to grill controversial houseguest Aaryn Gries when she is eliminated from the reality series.
“My plan is to have an open mind and to try and understand where she is coming from,” Chen said. “I want our talk to be calm and level-headed.”
Gries set off a storm of criticism for racial and homophobic remarks to other contestants on the show — remarks that led to her being fired by her modeling agency. But because the contestants are kept isolated in the “Big Brother” house, she is presumably unaware of the minefield she will walk into when she is evicted from the house.
During a conference call with analysts and reporters on Wednesday, Chen’s husband and CBS chief Les Moonves remarked that he found Gries’s comments absolutely appalling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here