“Big Brother” host Julie Chen says she’s planning to grill controversial houseguest Aaryn Gries when she is eliminated from the reality series.
“My plan is to have an open mind and to try and understand where she is coming from,” Chen said. “I want our talk to be calm and level-headed.”
Gries set off a storm of criticism for racial and homophobic remarks to other contestants on the show — remarks that led to her being fired by her modeling agency. But because the contestants are kept isolated in the “Big Brother” house, she is presumably unaware of the minefield she will walk into when she is evicted from the house.
During a conference call with analysts and reporters on Wednesday, Chen’s husband and CBS chief Les Moonves remarked that he found Gries’s comments absolutely appalling.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here