“Big Brother” host Julie Chen says she’s planning to grill controversial houseguest Aaryn Gries when she is eliminated from the reality series.
“My plan is to have an open mind and to try and understand where she is coming from,” Chen said. “I want our talk to be calm and level-headed.”
Gries set off a storm of criticism for racial and homophobic remarks to other contestants on the show — remarks that led to her being fired by her modeling agency. But because the contestants are kept isolated in the “Big Brother” house, she is presumably unaware of the minefield she will walk into when she is evicted from the house.
During a conference call with analysts and reporters on Wednesday, Chen’s husband and CBS chief Les Moonves remarked that he found Gries’s comments absolutely appalling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here