*A source tells US Weekly that Kanye West has turned down an invitation to be a judge on the next season of Fox’s “American Idol.” According to the report, the rapper feels the gig will ruin his reputation.
“He didn’t want to go that mainstream,” the source tells US. “He didn’t want to lose any street cred. So he turned it down.” The insider also shared that “Idol” producers also offered the job to three other stars of the music industry, Will.i.am, Sean “diddy” Combs, and Rodney Jerkins.
As Us Weekly exclusively reported last week that music’s Dr. Luke is currently in talks to become the third judge on the FOX reality competition. He would join previously announced panelists Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here