*Kanye West is reportedly trying to have the first public photo of his daughter double as a Vogue cover.
The rapper, who has rejected offers of up to $3 million from other magazines, is trying to convince his good friend Anna Wintour to put his girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, and their two-month-old daughter, North West, on the cover of her publication, even though the editor-in-chief doesn’t like the reality star.
A source close to Kanye, 36, told gossip website RadarOnline.com: ”It’s no secret that Kanye is a huge fan of fashion, Vogue and especially Anna Wintour.
”But it’s also pretty well-known that Anna is no fan of Kim or any reality star appearing in the pages of the magazine. Kanye is determined to make sure baby North isn’t photographed by paparazzi then splashed across the world. He knows what he wants — a professional photographer and the cover of Vogue – nothing else. But clearly, trying to persuade Anna is going to be an uphill battle.”
Anna is said to be ”less than enthusiastic” about the idea but Kanye refuses to take no for an answer and recently compiled a list of statistics to show her that Kim is very popular with readers and has helped magazines to break sales records in the past.
He has also talked to respected photographers Annie Leibovitz and Mario Testino about shooting the exclusive spread of his family.
The insider added: ”Kanye is convinced that he’s going to make this happen.”
Anna was recently reported to have given her seal of approval when Kanye told her that his daughter’s name would be North West.
A source previously said: ”That’s not why they named her North, but it’s nice to have Anna’s blessing!”
Anna allegedly blocked Kim, 32, from attending the prestigious Met Ball Gala in 2012 even though the tickets were available for purchase, and only allowed her to go this year as Kanye’s date because he was performing at the event.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here