After learning of a wheelchair bound fan in bad need of a kidney transplant, Williams gave her a thousand dollars in cash – and his autograph – after a recent performance.
TMZ says it went down in Boston last Sunday after the Katt man had finished his show and member of his security team noticed a woman crying in the audience
The woman insisted she was leaking “tears of joy” … after laughing for the first time since doctors told her she’s in desperate need of a new kidney.
The security team brought the woman backstage to meet with Katt — and he was so moved by her story, he excused himself from the room … only to reappear moments later with a folded up sheet of paper.
When the woman opened up the bindle, she was shocked to find ten 100 DOLLAR BILLS … along with a note that read, “God never leaves.”
Then came more tears of joy.
The woman spoke with TMZ and says the gift was an “awesome surprise.” And why is that? Well, she figured it being Katt that the package he gave her was full of weed or something. 🙂
Fortunately the green stuff was greenbacks!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here