*Lamar Odom will not be prosecuted for his run-in with a photographer last month, after reportedly agreeing to pay for the pap’s busted equipment.
Khloé Kardashian’s husband argued with the snapper in Hollywood last month. He was accused of breaking the man’s equipment and the case was referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney for possible misdemeanor vandalism charges. (Police originally sent the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for possible felony charges, before it was transferred to the City Attorney.)
TMZ reports that Lamar has escaped any further legal trouble after reaching an agreement: The athlete will be required to meet with the photographer and a City Attorney hearing officer to discuss the incident and their “rights and responsibilities.”
The July 10 altercation was caught on video and kicked off when a photographer reportedly asked Lamar to respond to allegations he had been unfaithful to Khloé.
“I would never cheat on my wife, that’s why I wear my wedding ring,” he was heard telling the paparazzo, before asking the man’s name and adding: “I’m gonna step out the car and I’m gonna talk to you.”
There was then a break in the recording and Lamar was next seen holding the photographer’s belongings. When the man asked Lamar to return his things, the basketball star told him to “shut up” before handing them back.
Lamar has been accused of having affairs on more than one occasion.
Reality TV star Khloé has continued to show her support for her spouse, and when the incident with the paparazzo took place last month she hit out at him for allegedly trespassing.
“wow can’t believe a paparazzi snuck into our gated area and violated our private property!!!!” she tweeted. “This becomes stalking at some point!!!!! Its wild!!!! (sic).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here