*Lamar Odom will not be prosecuted for his run-in with a photographer last month, after reportedly agreeing to pay for the pap’s busted equipment.
Khloé Kardashian’s husband argued with the snapper in Hollywood last month. He was accused of breaking the man’s equipment and the case was referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney for possible misdemeanor vandalism charges. (Police originally sent the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for possible felony charges, before it was transferred to the City Attorney.)
TMZ reports that Lamar has escaped any further legal trouble after reaching an agreement: The athlete will be required to meet with the photographer and a City Attorney hearing officer to discuss the incident and their “rights and responsibilities.”
The July 10 altercation was caught on video and kicked off when a photographer reportedly asked Lamar to respond to allegations he had been unfaithful to Khloé.
“I would never cheat on my wife, that’s why I wear my wedding ring,” he was heard telling the paparazzo, before asking the man’s name and adding: “I’m gonna step out the car and I’m gonna talk to you.”
There was then a break in the recording and Lamar was next seen holding the photographer’s belongings. When the man asked Lamar to return his things, the basketball star told him to “shut up” before handing them back.
Lamar has been accused of having affairs on more than one occasion.
Reality TV star Khloé has continued to show her support for her spouse, and when the incident with the paparazzo took place last month she hit out at him for allegedly trespassing.
“wow can’t believe a paparazzi snuck into our gated area and violated our private property!!!!” she tweeted. “This becomes stalking at some point!!!!! Its wild!!!! (sic).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here