*Lamar Odom will not be prosecuted for his run-in with a photographer last month, after reportedly agreeing to pay for the pap’s busted equipment.
Khloé Kardashian’s husband argued with the snapper in Hollywood last month. He was accused of breaking the man’s equipment and the case was referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney for possible misdemeanor vandalism charges. (Police originally sent the case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for possible felony charges, before it was transferred to the City Attorney.)
TMZ reports that Lamar has escaped any further legal trouble after reaching an agreement: The athlete will be required to meet with the photographer and a City Attorney hearing officer to discuss the incident and their “rights and responsibilities.”
The July 10 altercation was caught on video and kicked off when a photographer reportedly asked Lamar to respond to allegations he had been unfaithful to Khloé.
“I would never cheat on my wife, that’s why I wear my wedding ring,” he was heard telling the paparazzo, before asking the man’s name and adding: “I’m gonna step out the car and I’m gonna talk to you.”
There was then a break in the recording and Lamar was next seen holding the photographer’s belongings. When the man asked Lamar to return his things, the basketball star told him to “shut up” before handing them back.
Lamar has been accused of having affairs on more than one occasion.
Reality TV star Khloé has continued to show her support for her spouse, and when the incident with the paparazzo took place last month she hit out at him for allegedly trespassing.
“wow can’t believe a paparazzi snuck into our gated area and violated our private property!!!!” she tweeted. “This becomes stalking at some point!!!!! Its wild!!!! (sic).”
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here