*Lamar Odom has reportedly returned home after going into hiding for six days, and word is he’s looking “gaunt.”
The NBA player was spotted driving into the gated community where he and wife Khloe Kardashian-Odom share a home together. According to TMZ, Khloe kicked him out last week because he refused to enter rehab for his alleged crack cocaine addiction.
Khloe reportedly staged an intervention amid allegations he has a serious drug problem, but the meeting didn’t go as planned and Lamar disappeared, but was later tracked down to a hotel in Los Angeles.
A source said previously: ”Lamar has lost a ton of weight in the last few months which triggered a lot of the concern among the family. Lamar does not want to go to rehab because pre-season training camps are just around the corner. He just doesn’t care about anyone or anything right now. He has had it with the Kardashians and just wants to be left alone. Everyone is very, very, worried about him.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here