*Lamar Odom has reportedly returned home after going into hiding for six days, and word is he’s looking “gaunt.”
The NBA player was spotted driving into the gated community where he and wife Khloe Kardashian-Odom share a home together. According to TMZ, Khloe kicked him out last week because he refused to enter rehab for his alleged crack cocaine addiction.
Khloe reportedly staged an intervention amid allegations he has a serious drug problem, but the meeting didn’t go as planned and Lamar disappeared, but was later tracked down to a hotel in Los Angeles.
A source said previously: ”Lamar has lost a ton of weight in the last few months which triggered a lot of the concern among the family. Lamar does not want to go to rehab because pre-season training camps are just around the corner. He just doesn’t care about anyone or anything right now. He has had it with the Kardashians and just wants to be left alone. Everyone is very, very, worried about him.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here