*Lamar Odom has reportedly returned home after going into hiding for six days, and word is he’s looking “gaunt.”
The NBA player was spotted driving into the gated community where he and wife Khloe Kardashian-Odom share a home together. According to TMZ, Khloe kicked him out last week because he refused to enter rehab for his alleged crack cocaine addiction.
Khloe reportedly staged an intervention amid allegations he has a serious drug problem, but the meeting didn’t go as planned and Lamar disappeared, but was later tracked down to a hotel in Los Angeles.
A source said previously: ”Lamar has lost a ton of weight in the last few months which triggered a lot of the concern among the family. Lamar does not want to go to rehab because pre-season training camps are just around the corner. He just doesn’t care about anyone or anything right now. He has had it with the Kardashians and just wants to be left alone. Everyone is very, very, worried about him.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here