*Lamar Odom has reportedly returned home after going into hiding for six days, and word is he’s looking “gaunt.”
The NBA player was spotted driving into the gated community where he and wife Khloe Kardashian-Odom share a home together. According to TMZ, Khloe kicked him out last week because he refused to enter rehab for his alleged crack cocaine addiction.
Khloe reportedly staged an intervention amid allegations he has a serious drug problem, but the meeting didn’t go as planned and Lamar disappeared, but was later tracked down to a hotel in Los Angeles.
A source said previously: ”Lamar has lost a ton of weight in the last few months which triggered a lot of the concern among the family. Lamar does not want to go to rehab because pre-season training camps are just around the corner. He just doesn’t care about anyone or anything right now. He has had it with the Kardashians and just wants to be left alone. Everyone is very, very, worried about him.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here