*Lamar Odom has reportedly returned home after going into hiding for six days, and word is he’s looking “gaunt.”
The NBA player was spotted driving into the gated community where he and wife Khloe Kardashian-Odom share a home together. According to TMZ, Khloe kicked him out last week because he refused to enter rehab for his alleged crack cocaine addiction.
Khloe reportedly staged an intervention amid allegations he has a serious drug problem, but the meeting didn’t go as planned and Lamar disappeared, but was later tracked down to a hotel in Los Angeles.
A source said previously: ”Lamar has lost a ton of weight in the last few months which triggered a lot of the concern among the family. Lamar does not want to go to rehab because pre-season training camps are just around the corner. He just doesn’t care about anyone or anything right now. He has had it with the Kardashians and just wants to be left alone. Everyone is very, very, worried about him.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here