*Here’s a sentence you don’t read everyday: Actress Katie Holmes joined rocker Lenny Kravitz, Ellen Degeneres, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and more onstage for a grand finale at a fundraiser for the Apollo Theater thrown by businessman Ron Perelman.
Tom Cruise’s ex-wife was among guests at the event at Perelman’s home in the Hamptons, New York on Saturday, which was also attended by Billy Joel, Anjelica Huston, Howard Stern, and John McEnroe.
Stars including Jon Bon Jovi, Darlene Love, and Mary J. Blige performed during the evening, which was dubbed Apollo in the Hamptons: A Night of Legends, but it was during Kravitz’s headline set that the night took an odd turn, according to The New York Post.
Several guests including Holmes, DeGeneres, Jamie Foxx, Ciara, Pharrell Williams, and the Roots joined the rocker for a unique performance, which included a snippet of “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke.
Holmes later told friends, “I haven’t had such a good time in so long.”
The event reportedly raised more than $3 million for education and culture programs at New York’s Apollo Theater.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here