Stevie, a “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, implied that Mimi was the other women when they first got together.
Hmm, we all know they’ve been open about their on and off relationship that started years before they got on the show, but the question is, did they get together while Stevie was still with Eve?
Well, one of Stevie’s followers was fed up with the uncertainty, so they sought a little clarification from Mr. LPG himself.
[email protected]: So, what was #Mimi’s position back when @hitmansteviej was f*cking w/ #Eve? #l&hhaReunion”>> baby Joseline,” Stevie tweeted in response to a question on fan of the show asked him this week.
Mimi, on the other hand, told VladTV last month that she met Stevie long before he was with Eve. She does recall an awkward run-in when the rapper caught her and Stevie in bed together, though.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here