Stevie, a “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, implied that Mimi was the other women when they first got together.
Hmm, we all know they’ve been open about their on and off relationship that started years before they got on the show, but the question is, did they get together while Stevie was still with Eve?
Well, one of Stevie’s followers was fed up with the uncertainty, so they sought a little clarification from Mr. LPG himself.
“@hexmurda: So, what was #Mimi’s position back when @hitmansteviej was f*cking w/ #Eve? #l&hhaReunion”>> baby Joseline,” Stevie tweeted in response to a question on fan of the show asked him this week.
Mimi, on the other hand, told VladTV last month that she met Stevie long before he was with Eve. She does recall an awkward run-in when the rapper caught her and Stevie in bed together, though.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here