Stevie, a “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, implied that Mimi was the other women when they first got together.
Hmm, we all know they’ve been open about their on and off relationship that started years before they got on the show, but the question is, did they get together while Stevie was still with Eve?
Well, one of Stevie’s followers was fed up with the uncertainty, so they sought a little clarification from Mr. LPG himself.
[email protected]: So, what was #Mimi’s position back when @hitmansteviej was f*cking w/ #Eve? #l&hhaReunion”>> baby Joseline,” Stevie tweeted in response to a question on fan of the show asked him this week.
Mimi, on the other hand, told VladTV last month that she met Stevie long before he was with Eve. She does recall an awkward run-in when the rapper caught her and Stevie in bed together, though.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here