Stevie, a “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, implied that Mimi was the other women when they first got together.
Hmm, we all know they’ve been open about their on and off relationship that started years before they got on the show, but the question is, did they get together while Stevie was still with Eve?
Well, one of Stevie’s followers was fed up with the uncertainty, so they sought a little clarification from Mr. LPG himself.
“@hexmurda: So, what was #Mimi’s position back when @hitmansteviej was f*cking w/ #Eve? #l&hhaReunion”>> baby Joseline,” Stevie tweeted in response to a question on fan of the show asked him this week.
Mimi, on the other hand, told VladTV last month that she met Stevie long before he was with Eve. She does recall an awkward run-in when the rapper caught her and Stevie in bed together, though.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here