Stevie, a “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star, implied that Mimi was the other women when they first got together.
Hmm, we all know they’ve been open about their on and off relationship that started years before they got on the show, but the question is, did they get together while Stevie was still with Eve?
Well, one of Stevie’s followers was fed up with the uncertainty, so they sought a little clarification from Mr. LPG himself.
“@hexmurda: So, what was #Mimi’s position back when @hitmansteviej was f*cking w/ #Eve? #l&hhaReunion”>> baby Joseline,” Stevie tweeted in response to a question on fan of the show asked him this week.
Mimi, on the other hand, told VladTV last month that she met Stevie long before he was with Eve. She does recall an awkward run-in when the rapper caught her and Stevie in bed together, though.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here