*“Single Ladies” star LisaRaye McCoy has made a vow of celibacy.
Yes, she’s not going to sleep with another man until she finds the one who can love her mind and body equally.
Madame McCoy feels it’s important to make men work a little harder now to get to her heart and plans to hold off on having sex until she has something real. It’s a different approach than she’s tried in the past.
“I’m in a new place. I’ve tried everything but celibacy, and I really want to know what it feels like to be touched by someone with a mental touch and not a physical touch,” she told Cocoafab.com. “I want to know what it is to build the foundation of the friendship for real, to have my best friend and not because we’re just [physically] intimate, but because we’re mentally intimate. So I’m waiting for that person to come into my life.”
LisaRaye has been viewed as a sex symbol ever since the release of her 1998 debut movie “The Player’s Club,” but she wants to be seen as more than that. If you can’t see past her looks, you won’t get far with this star.
“When men meet me, they’re in awe of the image. I’m so turned off by that. Automatically I’m like, ‘Boy move.’ You know what I mean?” LisaRaye said before listing off all of the qualities she has that some men aren’t bothering to look because they’re so stunned by her beauty. “Now you’re not gonna give me a real chance because you’re like, ‘You do look good in person.’ It’s like, ‘OK. How many times can I say thank you? But you don’t know I can be a great friend? You don’t know I can cook. You don’t know that I’m a nurturer. You don’t know that I prefer to stay at home and watch a movie and pop my own popcorn.”
These days, LisaRaye McCoy is readying herself for a guy who’s willing to have some good clean fun before anything physical pops off.
“I want someone to know me, to learn me,” she explained. “I want to start dating the man that I’m gonna marry. I want to start having some fun with someone that I know I’m gonna be with. I don’t play any games. I’m too old for that. I’ve been there, I’ve been around the block.”
While she is open to the dating scene, LisaRaye will not be entertaining any foolishness from men who still need time to mature and grow up.
“I am a woman and I need a man, not a boy. I don’t want to be a teacher. I’m not trying to be your mother, I want to be your significant other.”
Now that we know all this, we just wish Cocoafab had asked her what happened to her relationship/rumored engagement to Bishop Noel Jones. We thought he was the “the one.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here