*From his jail cell in Brazil, former Turks and Caicos Premier, and LisaRaye’s ex-husband, Michael Misick, is denying reports that he is negotiating a plea bargain with British and/or American law enforcement authorities that would implicate United States citizens and senior politicians in Jamaica, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.
Misick wrote a letter to his brother on August 1, 2013 and described as “a bunch of bull s**t”, a July 29 report on the on-line blog the Turks and Caicos Islands Journal, under the headline “Michael Misick in plea bargain negotiations with Americans and SIPT.”
The one-page letter which was obtained by the Turks and Caicos’ SUN newspaper, stated: “I hear the TCI Journal and their British sponsors is up to their old tricks by putting out online a bunch of bull s**t about me. These people are so low and will stoop to anything to try to further destroy me. I am strong in my faith and will never give up no matter what they do…All I can do is keep on praying and be patient that God will soon deliver me from prison here either home or free here in Brazil.”
Misick, who was living in Brazil before his arrest, also states in the letter that he was waiting for a court date this month for his case to be decided.
The 47-year-old was arrested in Rio de Janeiro by that country’s Federal Police on Friday, December 7, 2012 while attempting to board a domestic flight at the Santos Dumond airport. Misick was on his way to see his Brazilian attorney.
He was released on bail in February 2013 but re-arrested in April.
Read/learn MORE at the SUN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here