*Mariah Carey’s says she has no one to blame but herself for the dislocated shoulder she recently suffered.
The singer was hospitalized after taking a spill during the filming of a video for her remix of “#Beautiful” – which was directed by her husband Nick Cannon. Mimi says the accident was caused by her feeling fatigued during the long shoot.
“It wasn’t Nick’s fault, it was my fault” she told Entertainment Tonight. “Honestly, I had been working for a really long time, and you know how when you’re posing? I was posing, and my arm was like [shaking]. It was shaking at that point, so it was very fatigued. And about the ninth take, the tenth take, I was on a roll, darling, a roll! And the next thing I knew, I was on the floor, baby … on cement.”
Despite her injuries, the 43-year-old returned to the set to complete the video after being released from the hospital and was hailed as a ”trooper” by Nick, 32, with whom she has two-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here