*Mariah Carey’s says she has no one to blame but herself for the dislocated shoulder she recently suffered.
The singer was hospitalized after taking a spill during the filming of a video for her remix of “#Beautiful” – which was directed by her husband Nick Cannon. Mimi says the accident was caused by her feeling fatigued during the long shoot.
“It wasn’t Nick’s fault, it was my fault” she told Entertainment Tonight. “Honestly, I had been working for a really long time, and you know how when you’re posing? I was posing, and my arm was like [shaking]. It was shaking at that point, so it was very fatigued. And about the ninth take, the tenth take, I was on a roll, darling, a roll! And the next thing I knew, I was on the floor, baby … on cement.”
Despite her injuries, the 43-year-old returned to the set to complete the video after being released from the hospital and was hailed as a ”trooper” by Nick, 32, with whom she has two-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here