*Mariah Carey’s says she has no one to blame but herself for the dislocated shoulder she recently suffered.
The singer was hospitalized after taking a spill during the filming of a video for her remix of “#Beautiful” – which was directed by her husband Nick Cannon. Mimi says the accident was caused by her feeling fatigued during the long shoot.
“It wasn’t Nick’s fault, it was my fault” she told Entertainment Tonight. “Honestly, I had been working for a really long time, and you know how when you’re posing? I was posing, and my arm was like [shaking]. It was shaking at that point, so it was very fatigued. And about the ninth take, the tenth take, I was on a roll, darling, a roll! And the next thing I knew, I was on the floor, baby … on cement.”
Despite her injuries, the 43-year-old returned to the set to complete the video after being released from the hospital and was hailed as a ”trooper” by Nick, 32, with whom she has two-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here