*Mariah Carey’s says she has no one to blame but herself for the dislocated shoulder she recently suffered.
The singer was hospitalized after taking a spill during the filming of a video for her remix of “#Beautiful” – which was directed by her husband Nick Cannon. Mimi says the accident was caused by her feeling fatigued during the long shoot.
“It wasn’t Nick’s fault, it was my fault” she told Entertainment Tonight. “Honestly, I had been working for a really long time, and you know how when you’re posing? I was posing, and my arm was like [shaking]. It was shaking at that point, so it was very fatigued. And about the ninth take, the tenth take, I was on a roll, darling, a roll! And the next thing I knew, I was on the floor, baby … on cement.”
Despite her injuries, the 43-year-old returned to the set to complete the video after being released from the hospital and was hailed as a ”trooper” by Nick, 32, with whom she has two-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here