*Mariah Carey’s says she has no one to blame but herself for the dislocated shoulder she recently suffered.
The singer was hospitalized after taking a spill during the filming of a video for her remix of “#Beautiful” – which was directed by her husband Nick Cannon. Mimi says the accident was caused by her feeling fatigued during the long shoot.
“It wasn’t Nick’s fault, it was my fault” she told Entertainment Tonight. “Honestly, I had been working for a really long time, and you know how when you’re posing? I was posing, and my arm was like [shaking]. It was shaking at that point, so it was very fatigued. And about the ninth take, the tenth take, I was on a roll, darling, a roll! And the next thing I knew, I was on the floor, baby … on cement.”
Despite her injuries, the 43-year-old returned to the set to complete the video after being released from the hospital and was hailed as a ”trooper” by Nick, 32, with whom she has two-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here