*Mariah Carey has been cast to voice a “redneck animal handler” in an upcoming episode of Fox’s animated series “American Dad.”
The show will also feature Ellie Kemper of “The Office,” Zooey Deschanel of “New Girl,” Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, and Olivia Wilde of “House.”
Also, Kristen Wiig, Zach Galifianakis, Rachel Maddow and Daniel Radcliffe will be among the celebrities lending their voices to a new season of “The Simpsons” this fall on Fox.
Wiig will be heard in the animated show’s season premiere on Sept. 29, voicing a high-strung FBI agent whom Lisa enlists for help when she suspects that something sinister has happened to Homer, Fox said Thursday at the Television Critics Association meeting.
Elizabeth Moss of “Mad Men” plays a grateful mom who names her baby after Homer when he helps deliver the child.
Marvel Comics writer Stan Lee, producer Judd Apatow and Will Arnett of “Arrested Development” are among other stars voicing parts on “The Simpsons.”
Fox’s other animated series boast a who’s who of voices.
The fourth season of “Bob’s Burgers” will include Molly Shannon, Will Forte and Rachel Dratch.
“Family Guy” will include guest appearances by Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine playing himself, Conan O’Brien, Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer of “Two and a Half Men,” and Bryan Cranston of “Breaking Bad.”
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here