Marvin Gaye’s son was on “TMZ Live” on Wednesday and pretty much sai8d he plans to respond with his own suit against Thicke.
Basically he’s not happy with Thicke, saying the blue-eyed soulster disrespected the Gaye family by shamelessly lifting his father’s song (“Got to Give it Up”) for the hit tune (plus many other Thicke tracks).
As we reported, Thicke has filed a lawsuit against the Gaye estate, asking a judge to head off any legal action from the Gayes by ruling “Blurred Lines” does NOT violate Marvin’s copyrights.
When TMZ asked Marvin III directly if he was going to sue Thicke for copyright infringement, but it was pretty clear that’s where things could be headed.
(If you don’t see the above video on your mobile device, click HERE.)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here