Marvin Gaye’s son was on “TMZ Live” on Wednesday and pretty much sai8d he plans to respond with his own suit against Thicke.
Basically he’s not happy with Thicke, saying the blue-eyed soulster disrespected the Gaye family by shamelessly lifting his father’s song (“Got to Give it Up”) for the hit tune (plus many other Thicke tracks).
As we reported, Thicke has filed a lawsuit against the Gaye estate, asking a judge to head off any legal action from the Gayes by ruling “Blurred Lines” does NOT violate Marvin’s copyrights.
When TMZ asked Marvin III directly if he was going to sue Thicke for copyright infringement, but it was pretty clear that’s where things could be headed.
(If you don’t see the above video on your mobile device, click HERE.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here