Marvin Gaye’s son was on “TMZ Live” on Wednesday and pretty much sai8d he plans to respond with his own suit against Thicke.
Basically he’s not happy with Thicke, saying the blue-eyed soulster disrespected the Gaye family by shamelessly lifting his father’s song (“Got to Give it Up”) for the hit tune (plus many other Thicke tracks).
As we reported, Thicke has filed a lawsuit against the Gaye estate, asking a judge to head off any legal action from the Gayes by ruling “Blurred Lines” does NOT violate Marvin’s copyrights.
When TMZ asked Marvin III directly if he was going to sue Thicke for copyright infringement, but it was pretty clear that’s where things could be headed.
(If you don’t see the above video on your mobile device, click HERE.)
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here