Marvin Gaye’s son was on “TMZ Live” on Wednesday and pretty much sai8d he plans to respond with his own suit against Thicke.
Basically he’s not happy with Thicke, saying the blue-eyed soulster disrespected the Gaye family by shamelessly lifting his father’s song (“Got to Give it Up”) for the hit tune (plus many other Thicke tracks).
As we reported, Thicke has filed a lawsuit against the Gaye estate, asking a judge to head off any legal action from the Gayes by ruling “Blurred Lines” does NOT violate Marvin’s copyrights.
When TMZ asked Marvin III directly if he was going to sue Thicke for copyright infringement, but it was pretty clear that’s where things could be headed.
(If you don’t see the above video on your mobile device, click HERE.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here