*Singer Maxwell loves to post pictures on his Instagram of beautiful women but the problem some fans have is that none of them (women/fans) seem to be of color.
During the singer’s travels, he is seen with a lot of different people and never hesitates to capture the moments. But after a barrage of pictures featuring only European women (see below) found their way onto Maxwell’s timeline, his fans begin to question him, accordig to Madamenoire.
A few of the comments included the following:
“Here we go again with the white girls SMH Let’s see some Beautiful African Women”
“Ewww where are the beautiful sisters”
“No hate, but there is a lack of diversity and they are sooooooo skinny. #neverleaveoutyourcorefanbase”
“I’ve been Swallowed that pill.. For a about a month now you will not see him with NO women of color and this girl has her legs wide open?? Oh well to each his own SMH”
Well, it seems the negative comments didn’t sit to well with Maxwell, as he fired back a shot of his own with this caption:
“you’re using me to get a look, get a skill get a man and find a life!”
“sick if som of you chiming in on my friends and Insulting them with racists comments you know nothing you assume everything and you should know better and worship is for GOD not me so sit down”
“I don’t give a f**k I’m putting ever[sic] type a girl in my Instagram go f**k yourself if you’re a racists[sic] a**hole!!!!”
Many of his followers came to his defense insisting that the star is free to date, be friends and take pictures with whomever he chooses.
And after the run-in, when posting pictures, the singer dubbed it “non-racist day” saying, “happy non-racist day love everybody” and “happy love everybody day” using hashtags, #happyloveeverybodyday and #noracismallowed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here