Michel’le says she didn’t realize that her marriage to Knight wasn’t legal.
“A fake marriage is when you don’t go in front of no priest or no whoever…the man with the black robe,” Michel’le explained to a baffled Wendy. “I didn’t know that when you’re in prison, you can’t get married over the phone. Guess who told me the truth? The Judge, the IRS and the FBI.”
The singer says their union was also in question because Suge wasn’t legally divorced at the time like he claimed.
“He gave me some dummy paperwork on his divorce ’cause I’ve never been married. So, I didn’t know what that is, but what it was a dissolution of [marriage],” she told Bossip.com.
Suge and his estranged wife were living completely separate lives, which is the reason Michel’le said she never questioned Suge’s alleged divorce.
“She doing what she doing and he doing what he doing. What was I supposed to think?” she reasoned.
She admitted that she was so desperate for love that she couldn’t walk away from Suge or Dr.Dre, with whom she also has a child. Both men provided her the attention she always longed for.
“Sometimes you have to go back and figure out, ‘Why did I take that? Why did I stay there?…’” she said. “One thing they were saying to me was, ‘I love you.’ People can say what they want to and judge me… Even if you want to call me an idiot, okay, but I thought that they loved me. I think Dre loved me. I can say that about Dre. I think that he loved me.”
Watch more from Michel’le below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here