But in an interview with the Power 105.1 “Breakfast Club” he straight up said Marlon Wayans wasn’t good enough to play iconic comedian, Richard Pryor. He said casting shut the comedic actor down.
“He really needed to be shut down, he ain’t nowhere near a real [inaudible] to play something like that.” But then, Epps had the host bursting out laughing when he added, “You got to have real snortin’ coke experience to do stuff like that.”
As we already know, Epps is playing Richard Pryor in a supporting role in director Cynthia Mort’s Nina Simone project, Nina, which stars Zoe Saldana as Simone and David Oyelowo as her Paris-based manager Clifton Henderson.
For more 411 on the interview, check this clip out!
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here