But in an interview with the Power 105.1 “Breakfast Club” he straight up said Marlon Wayans wasn’t good enough to play iconic comedian, Richard Pryor. He said casting shut the comedic actor down.
“He really needed to be shut down, he ain’t nowhere near a real [inaudible] to play something like that.” But then, Epps had the host bursting out laughing when he added, “You got to have real snortin’ coke experience to do stuff like that.”
As we already know, Epps is playing Richard Pryor in a supporting role in director Cynthia Mort’s Nina Simone project, Nina, which stars Zoe Saldana as Simone and David Oyelowo as her Paris-based manager Clifton Henderson.
For more 411 on the interview, check this clip out!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here