*The remaining members of 1990s R&B group TLC made a return to the MTV VMAs last night as part of the marketing blitz for their new VH1 biopic, reports Deadline.com.
“CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story” stars Keke Palmer as Chilli, Lil Mama as Left Eye, and Drew Sidora as T-Boz in the telefilm premiering October 21.
Here’s the new promo teasing more of the behind-the-scenes drama as TLC strikes fame, fortune, and a match or two (Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes’ 1994 mansion-burning incident looks to be in the film).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here