*The remaining members of 1990s R&B group TLC made a return to the MTV VMAs last night as part of the marketing blitz for their new VH1 biopic, reports Deadline.com.
“CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story” stars Keke Palmer as Chilli, Lil Mama as Left Eye, and Drew Sidora as T-Boz in the telefilm premiering October 21.
Here’s the new promo teasing more of the behind-the-scenes drama as TLC strikes fame, fortune, and a match or two (Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes’ 1994 mansion-burning incident looks to be in the film).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here