*The remaining members of 1990s R&B group TLC made a return to the MTV VMAs last night as part of the marketing blitz for their new VH1 biopic, reports Deadline.com.
“CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story” stars Keke Palmer as Chilli, Lil Mama as Left Eye, and Drew Sidora as T-Boz in the telefilm premiering October 21.
Here’s the new promo teasing more of the behind-the-scenes drama as TLC strikes fame, fortune, and a match or two (Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes’ 1994 mansion-burning incident looks to be in the film).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here