*Hip-hop has its share of thug rappers that carry out numerous heinous crimes on track and it’s your choice whether you listen to or are a fan of them.
But some of us are supposed to have a moral responsibility that would prevent support of people like this.
Rodney Wills, 26, has been pastor Mt. Salem Baptist Church in North Carolina for three years and entering his fourth as the deacons of the 109-year-old church voted 11-3, that Wills be ousted for attending a Rick Ross concert.
He returned to the church to find that he had his parking space removed as well as his name from its usual placement. But, this decision was not as immediate as it seems, according to Black America Web.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here