*Tamar Braxton has revealed that doesn’t plan on giving her baby Logan Vincent Herbert any siblings.
Although the singer, reality star and future talk show host is crazy about her son, she says she doesn’t plan on having any more babies.
This announcement came during her interview with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live.” A fan asked Tamar if the viewers could expect to see her mom and sisters on this season of “Tamar & Vince.”
“On this season they do only because I’m having a baby. I’m Team Too Much,” Tamar said. “She’s a hot mess. That’s why I’m never doing it again. It’s a lot.”
Before baby Logan was born, Vince was a lot more focused on being a pet parent for his dog Miracle who was in recovery for his pulmonary embolism.
Tamar said that all changed as soon as the baby was born and Miracle is no longer the focus in the Herbert household.
“He pays no attention to the dog anymore really. The dog spends most of the time at the hotel, which he actually likes,” Tamar said. “At the hotel he gets a bedtime story and a belly rub, and we don’t do that at my house for no dog.”
Miracle needs time to adjust to not being the center of attention according to Tamar.
“He was kind of acting out a little bit. He was peeing all over the house, and ain’t nobody got time for that. Don’t pee on my Louboutins, we don’t do that!”
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here