*Tamar Braxton has revealed that doesn’t plan on giving her baby Logan Vincent Herbert any siblings.
Although the singer, reality star and future talk show host is crazy about her son, she says she doesn’t plan on having any more babies.
This announcement came during her interview with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live.” A fan asked Tamar if the viewers could expect to see her mom and sisters on this season of “Tamar & Vince.”
“On this season they do only because I’m having a baby. I’m Team Too Much,” Tamar said. “She’s a hot mess. That’s why I’m never doing it again. It’s a lot.”
Before baby Logan was born, Vince was a lot more focused on being a pet parent for his dog Miracle who was in recovery for his pulmonary embolism.
Tamar said that all changed as soon as the baby was born and Miracle is no longer the focus in the Herbert household.
“He pays no attention to the dog anymore really. The dog spends most of the time at the hotel, which he actually likes,” Tamar said. “At the hotel he gets a bedtime story and a belly rub, and we don’t do that at my house for no dog.”
Miracle needs time to adjust to not being the center of attention according to Tamar.
“He was kind of acting out a little bit. He was peeing all over the house, and ain’t nobody got time for that. Don’t pee on my Louboutins, we don’t do that!”
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here