*Tamar Braxton has revealed that doesn’t plan on giving her baby Logan Vincent Herbert any siblings.
Although the singer, reality star and future talk show host is crazy about her son, she says she doesn’t plan on having any more babies.
This announcement came during her interview with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live.” A fan asked Tamar if the viewers could expect to see her mom and sisters on this season of “Tamar & Vince.”
“On this season they do only because I’m having a baby. I’m Team Too Much,” Tamar said. “She’s a hot mess. That’s why I’m never doing it again. It’s a lot.”
Before baby Logan was born, Vince was a lot more focused on being a pet parent for his dog Miracle who was in recovery for his pulmonary embolism.
Tamar said that all changed as soon as the baby was born and Miracle is no longer the focus in the Herbert household.
“He pays no attention to the dog anymore really. The dog spends most of the time at the hotel, which he actually likes,” Tamar said. “At the hotel he gets a bedtime story and a belly rub, and we don’t do that at my house for no dog.”
Miracle needs time to adjust to not being the center of attention according to Tamar.
“He was kind of acting out a little bit. He was peeing all over the house, and ain’t nobody got time for that. Don’t pee on my Louboutins, we don’t do that!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here