*Most celebrities use Instagram to share big accomplishments and special moments and comedian Kevin Hart is no stranger to this trend.
Hart recently took to his timeline to post a picture of himself and his girlfriend Eniko. The snap shot was of the couple while in Fiji celebrating their 4th anniversary together.
The two flooded their individual timelines showcasing their time together during the beautiful getaway. It seemed to be a page right out of a movie.
But when Hart posted the caption “It’s our anniversary. 4 years N counting,” underneath one of his photos, fans began to raise their eyebrows.
Problem is Kevin and his ex-wife Torrei have only been apart for 3 years. Uh oh. Fans began to question the “Let Me Explain” star asking him to do just that, explain.
In response to the backlash he received after he exposed what looks like was an affair, Kevin posted this message:
“I’m sitting on the beach thinking about life right now….Here’s what I want to share with my Fans…..Nobody knows MY life better than me, Nobody knows what I’ve been thru better than ME…..Nobody knows why I’ve made certain decisions in my life better than ME, Nobody knows how hard my road to success was better than ME…Nobody knows about my Relationship with my Family Friends & Girlfriend better than ME….so with that being said HOW CAN YOU JUDGE ME!!! I’m in such a good mental space right now & 4 that I thank God! I’m a open book with my fans all the time which is why I shared my thoughts.”
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here