*Oprah Winfrey was up to her old bag of tricks on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last night – giving away cars.
The TV icon stopped by to promote her new film “Lee Daniels’ The Butler” when she suddenly – like literally in the middle of a sentence – got the urge to give away a Ford FusionEnergi Hybrid, donated by Ford.
The two continued the schtick, as a bemused Kimmel looked on. She told the crowd, “I just got that feeling again, I get that feeling, you know. I really didn’t want it to happen here.”
Pointing to a woman in the studio audience, she said, “You, you in the blue. You right there. You. Come up here a minute. I want to say this to you. ‘You, you get a car! You get a car!'”
The woman, known only as Britney, was left stunned by the grand gesture, even though Kimmel appeared to be unaware that Winfrey was going to give away a car and thought she was joking. Winfrey assured the host there really was a car to be given away as Britney was led out to her new vehicle.
After the “Kimmel” appearance, Winfrey tweeted: “@jimmykimmel That was fun! I don’t know what came over me! #yougetaCar.”
The last time the media mogul uttered “you get a car” and followed through was on the season 19 premiere of “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” when she gave the entire audience new vehicles.
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here