*Oprah Winfrey was up to her old bag of tricks on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last night – giving away cars.
The TV icon stopped by to promote her new film “Lee Daniels’ The Butler” when she suddenly – like literally in the middle of a sentence – got the urge to give away a Ford FusionEnergi Hybrid, donated by Ford.
The two continued the schtick, as a bemused Kimmel looked on. She told the crowd, “I just got that feeling again, I get that feeling, you know. I really didn’t want it to happen here.”
Pointing to a woman in the studio audience, she said, “You, you in the blue. You right there. You. Come up here a minute. I want to say this to you. ‘You, you get a car! You get a car!'”
The woman, known only as Britney, was left stunned by the grand gesture, even though Kimmel appeared to be unaware that Winfrey was going to give away a car and thought she was joking. Winfrey assured the host there really was a car to be given away as Britney was led out to her new vehicle.
After the “Kimmel” appearance, Winfrey tweeted: “@jimmykimmel That was fun! I don’t know what came over me! #yougetaCar.”
The last time the media mogul uttered “you get a car” and followed through was on the season 19 premiere of “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” when she gave the entire audience new vehicles.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here