*Oprah Winfrey was up to her old bag of tricks on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last night – giving away cars.
The TV icon stopped by to promote her new film “Lee Daniels’ The Butler” when she suddenly – like literally in the middle of a sentence – got the urge to give away a Ford FusionEnergi Hybrid, donated by Ford.
The two continued the schtick, as a bemused Kimmel looked on. She told the crowd, “I just got that feeling again, I get that feeling, you know. I really didn’t want it to happen here.”
Pointing to a woman in the studio audience, she said, “You, you in the blue. You right there. You. Come up here a minute. I want to say this to you. ‘You, you get a car! You get a car!'”
The woman, known only as Britney, was left stunned by the grand gesture, even though Kimmel appeared to be unaware that Winfrey was going to give away a car and thought she was joking. Winfrey assured the host there really was a car to be given away as Britney was led out to her new vehicle.
After the “Kimmel” appearance, Winfrey tweeted: “@jimmykimmel That was fun! I don’t know what came over me! #yougetaCar.”
The last time the media mogul uttered “you get a car” and followed through was on the season 19 premiere of “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” when she gave the entire audience new vehicles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here