*Oprah Winfrey was up to her old bag of tricks on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last night – giving away cars.
The TV icon stopped by to promote her new film “Lee Daniels’ The Butler” when she suddenly – like literally in the middle of a sentence – got the urge to give away a Ford FusionEnergi Hybrid, donated by Ford.
The two continued the schtick, as a bemused Kimmel looked on. She told the crowd, “I just got that feeling again, I get that feeling, you know. I really didn’t want it to happen here.”
Pointing to a woman in the studio audience, she said, “You, you in the blue. You right there. You. Come up here a minute. I want to say this to you. ‘You, you get a car! You get a car!'”
The woman, known only as Britney, was left stunned by the grand gesture, even though Kimmel appeared to be unaware that Winfrey was going to give away a car and thought she was joking. Winfrey assured the host there really was a car to be given away as Britney was led out to her new vehicle.
After the “Kimmel” appearance, Winfrey tweeted: “@jimmykimmel That was fun! I don’t know what came over me! #yougetaCar.”
The last time the media mogul uttered “you get a car” and followed through was on the season 19 premiere of “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” when she gave the entire audience new vehicles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here