*OWN announced today that it has ordered an additional 26 episodes of Tyler Perry’s sitcom “Love Thy Neighbor,” bringing the total season order to 52 episodes.
The current cycle will have its two-episode finale tonight with the new episodes premiering in January 2014.
Meanwhile, Perry’s sitcom “For Better or Worse” will take over the timeslot beginning Wednesday, September 18 with two back-to-back half hour episodes at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. The series, formerly on TBS, will come to OWN with all new episodes for season three.
In the season premiere, Leslie Norris (Crystle Stewart, Miss USA 2008), rushes to the hospital on her wedding day after finding out Joseph Jetson (Jason Olive, “Raising Helen”) has been in a serious accident, leaving her pending nuptials to fiancé Chris (Eddie Cibrian, “CSI: Miami,” “Third Watch”) in question. Watch a promo below.
The series continues to break ratings records each week with its most recent broadcast on Tuesday, August 20 scoring its highest rated episode to-date in the network’s key demo of women 25-54.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here