*OWN announced today that it has ordered an additional 26 episodes of Tyler Perry’s sitcom “Love Thy Neighbor,” bringing the total season order to 52 episodes.
The current cycle will have its two-episode finale tonight with the new episodes premiering in January 2014.
Meanwhile, Perry’s sitcom “For Better or Worse” will take over the timeslot beginning Wednesday, September 18 with two back-to-back half hour episodes at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. The series, formerly on TBS, will come to OWN with all new episodes for season three.
In the season premiere, Leslie Norris (Crystle Stewart, Miss USA 2008), rushes to the hospital on her wedding day after finding out Joseph Jetson (Jason Olive, “Raising Helen”) has been in a serious accident, leaving her pending nuptials to fiancé Chris (Eddie Cibrian, “CSI: Miami,” “Third Watch”) in question. Watch a promo below.
The series continues to break ratings records each week with its most recent broadcast on Tuesday, August 20 scoring its highest rated episode to-date in the network’s key demo of women 25-54.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here