*OWN announced today that it has ordered an additional 26 episodes of Tyler Perry’s sitcom “Love Thy Neighbor,” bringing the total season order to 52 episodes.
The current cycle will have its two-episode finale tonight with the new episodes premiering in January 2014.
Meanwhile, Perry’s sitcom “For Better or Worse” will take over the timeslot beginning Wednesday, September 18 with two back-to-back half hour episodes at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. The series, formerly on TBS, will come to OWN with all new episodes for season three.
In the season premiere, Leslie Norris (Crystle Stewart, Miss USA 2008), rushes to the hospital on her wedding day after finding out Joseph Jetson (Jason Olive, “Raising Helen”) has been in a serious accident, leaving her pending nuptials to fiancé Chris (Eddie Cibrian, “CSI: Miami,” “Third Watch”) in question. Watch a promo below.
The series continues to break ratings records each week with its most recent broadcast on Tuesday, August 20 scoring its highest rated episode to-date in the network’s key demo of women 25-54.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here