*OK ladies, slow your roll. We can hear you now: what the #$%#@@#! But its true, Pauletta Washington, who has been married to the #1 swagger, Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington for 30 years, wasn’t so impressed when he proposed the first two times.
Asked if it was true she turned down Denzel’s first two marriage proposals before accepting the third one, Pauletta told “Access Hollywood,”Yes.”
“Twice!” Denzel corrected. “It was three times?”
“It was three times. I know with age sometimes things [go], the mind,” Pauletta teased her husband.
“Why was it twice? Why would I have to ask again?” Denzel said.
“Because I said no,” Pauletta told him.
“You heard it here first,” Denzel said. “She turned me down, she said no. And since it was three times, that means she turned me down twice.”
“That’s true. I turned you down twice and the third time we did it,” said Pauletta, without explaining what he did right that last time.
Denzel’s new movie “2 Guns” opens nationwide Friday.
Read more at UPI.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here