*OK ladies, slow your roll. We can hear you now: what the #$%#@@#! But its true, Pauletta Washington, who has been married to the #1 swagger, Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington for 30 years, wasn’t so impressed when he proposed the first two times.
Asked if it was true she turned down Denzel’s first two marriage proposals before accepting the third one, Pauletta told “Access Hollywood,”Yes.”
“Twice!” Denzel corrected. “It was three times?”
“It was three times. I know with age sometimes things [go], the mind,” Pauletta teased her husband.
“Why was it twice? Why would I have to ask again?” Denzel said.
“Because I said no,” Pauletta told him.
“You heard it here first,” Denzel said. “She turned me down, she said no. And since it was three times, that means she turned me down twice.”
“That’s true. I turned you down twice and the third time we did it,” said Pauletta, without explaining what he did right that last time.
Denzel’s new movie “2 Guns” opens nationwide Friday.
Read more at UPI.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here