*OK ladies, slow your roll. We can hear you now: what the #$%#@@#! But its true, Pauletta Washington, who has been married to the #1 swagger, Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington for 30 years, wasn’t so impressed when he proposed the first two times.
Asked if it was true she turned down Denzel’s first two marriage proposals before accepting the third one, Pauletta told “Access Hollywood,”Yes.”
“Twice!” Denzel corrected. “It was three times?”
“It was three times. I know with age sometimes things [go], the mind,” Pauletta teased her husband.
“Why was it twice? Why would I have to ask again?” Denzel said.
“Because I said no,” Pauletta told him.
“You heard it here first,” Denzel said. “She turned me down, she said no. And since it was three times, that means she turned me down twice.”
“That’s true. I turned you down twice and the third time we did it,” said Pauletta, without explaining what he did right that last time.
Denzel’s new movie “2 Guns” opens nationwide Friday.
Read more at UPI.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here