*OK ladies, slow your roll. We can hear you now: what the #$%#@@#! But its true, Pauletta Washington, who has been married to the #1 swagger, Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington for 30 years, wasn’t so impressed when he proposed the first two times.
Asked if it was true she turned down Denzel’s first two marriage proposals before accepting the third one, Pauletta told “Access Hollywood,”Yes.”
“Twice!” Denzel corrected. “It was three times?”
“It was three times. I know with age sometimes things [go], the mind,” Pauletta teased her husband.
“Why was it twice? Why would I have to ask again?” Denzel said.
“Because I said no,” Pauletta told him.
“You heard it here first,” Denzel said. “She turned me down, she said no. And since it was three times, that means she turned me down twice.”
“That’s true. I turned you down twice and the third time we did it,” said Pauletta, without explaining what he did right that last time.
Denzel’s new movie “2 Guns” opens nationwide Friday.
Read more at UPI.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here