*OK ladies, slow your roll. We can hear you now: what the #$%#@@#! But its true, Pauletta Washington, who has been married to the #1 swagger, Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington for 30 years, wasn’t so impressed when he proposed the first two times.
Asked if it was true she turned down Denzel’s first two marriage proposals before accepting the third one, Pauletta told “Access Hollywood,”Yes.”
“Twice!” Denzel corrected. “It was three times?”
“It was three times. I know with age sometimes things [go], the mind,” Pauletta teased her husband.
“Why was it twice? Why would I have to ask again?” Denzel said.
“Because I said no,” Pauletta told him.
“You heard it here first,” Denzel said. “She turned me down, she said no. And since it was three times, that means she turned me down twice.”
“That’s true. I turned you down twice and the third time we did it,” said Pauletta, without explaining what he did right that last time.
Denzel’s new movie “2 Guns” opens nationwide Friday.
Read more at UPI.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here