Atlanta has become the HUB for the majority of all the popular black reality shows and with the success of “Hollywood Exes” it was no surprise that a spin off was in order.
Rumor has it that Pilar is currently in negotiations with her contract. On the show, sources claim that she will giving viewers insight on her tumultuous divorce and how she’s bouncing back.
This will not be Pilar’s first time on Reality TV. In the past we’ve seen her on “Football Wives” and she also had a show with her ex, Deion, called “Prime Time Love.”
Speaking of Deion, he will also be featured on a new reality show on OWN called “It’s Prime’s Time,” which will include cameos from his girlfriend Tracey Edmonds.
Read more at the Jasmine Brand.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here