*Between his concert pics and Throwback Thursday photos, Prince has been occupying his Twitter time with photos of his meals.
In his latest offering, he serves up both a food pic and the name of his new single, simultaneously.
His first tweets on his account, @3rdeyegirl (“4 hard-rocking, soft-spoken, astral traveling explosions of awesome”), started small. “PRINCE’S 1ST TWEET… TESTING 1, 2…” then “PRINCE’S 2ND TWEET.” Just warming up.
But then in his third tweet, he tweeted a pic of pepper with a salad underneath. He captioned the photo, “Did eye add 2 much pepper?”
His second and latest food tweet is for his new single “Breakfast Can Wait.” [Scroll down to listen.] Prince tweeted the cover art: a photo of Dave Chappelle impersonating Prince and holding a plate of pancakes.
Fans of Comedy Central’s “Chappelle Show” already know story behind the photo. Charlie Murphy plays a game of basketball with Prince, impersonated by Chappelle, in one of the show’s most memorable skits. After Prince schools him on the court, he invites Murphy and his losing team back into the house and serves them pancakes … and grapes.
In other Prince news, the lineup for the March 7th Carnegie Hall tribute to His Royal Badness has been revealed. Joining the Roots, Talib Kweli, Booker T and the Blind Boys of Alabama will be Elvis Costello, Bettye Lavette, and D’Angelo. Rounding out the cast: actress Sandra Bernhard, Bilal and Princess, a tribute band featuring “Saturday Night Live” alum Maya Rudolph.
Listen to the “Breakfast Can Wait” tease below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here