*Although we will get to see celebrity guests in the hot seat on Queen Latifah’s new show this fall, don’t expect her to turn the tables on herself.
When asked if she will be addressing the rumors surrounding her sexuality on the show, the Queen’s answer was clear and direct.
“I don’t feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show,” she told the Hollywood Reporter. “There’s the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there’s the part that’s mine to keep for myself. And that’s mine. For me.”
Many people have been looking for Latifah to come out as gay for years; especially since she headlined her first-ever LGBT pride event in Long Beach, CA. in 2011, and while she made no official statement, she did say to the crowd that she was happy to be among “my people.”
When THR asked whether she’s trying to become the new Oprah Winfrey, she replied, “There is no such thing. Oprah is Oprah.” And she’s still being Oprah, in case anyone didn’t notice.”
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here