*Although we will get to see celebrity guests in the hot seat on Queen Latifah’s new show this fall, don’t expect her to turn the tables on herself.
When asked if she will be addressing the rumors surrounding her sexuality on the show, the Queen’s answer was clear and direct.
“I don’t feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show,” she told the Hollywood Reporter. “There’s the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there’s the part that’s mine to keep for myself. And that’s mine. For me.”
Many people have been looking for Latifah to come out as gay for years; especially since she headlined her first-ever LGBT pride event in Long Beach, CA. in 2011, and while she made no official statement, she did say to the crowd that she was happy to be among “my people.”
When THR asked whether she’s trying to become the new Oprah Winfrey, she replied, “There is no such thing. Oprah is Oprah.” And she’s still being Oprah, in case anyone didn’t notice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here