*Although we will get to see celebrity guests in the hot seat on Queen Latifah’s new show this fall, don’t expect her to turn the tables on herself.
When asked if she will be addressing the rumors surrounding her sexuality on the show, the Queen’s answer was clear and direct.
“I don’t feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show,” she told the Hollywood Reporter. “There’s the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there’s the part that’s mine to keep for myself. And that’s mine. For me.”
Many people have been looking for Latifah to come out as gay for years; especially since she headlined her first-ever LGBT pride event in Long Beach, CA. in 2011, and while she made no official statement, she did say to the crowd that she was happy to be among “my people.”
When THR asked whether she’s trying to become the new Oprah Winfrey, she replied, “There is no such thing. Oprah is Oprah.” And she’s still being Oprah, in case anyone didn’t notice.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here