*Although we will get to see celebrity guests in the hot seat on Queen Latifah’s new show this fall, don’t expect her to turn the tables on herself.
When asked if she will be addressing the rumors surrounding her sexuality on the show, the Queen’s answer was clear and direct.
“I don’t feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show,” she told the Hollywood Reporter. “There’s the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there’s the part that’s mine to keep for myself. And that’s mine. For me.”
Many people have been looking for Latifah to come out as gay for years; especially since she headlined her first-ever LGBT pride event in Long Beach, CA. in 2011, and while she made no official statement, she did say to the crowd that she was happy to be among “my people.”
When THR asked whether she’s trying to become the new Oprah Winfrey, she replied, “There is no such thing. Oprah is Oprah.” And she’s still being Oprah, in case anyone didn’t notice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here