*Although we will get to see celebrity guests in the hot seat on Queen Latifah’s new show this fall, don’t expect her to turn the tables on herself.
When asked if she will be addressing the rumors surrounding her sexuality on the show, the Queen’s answer was clear and direct.
“I don’t feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show,” she told the Hollywood Reporter. “There’s the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there’s the part that’s mine to keep for myself. And that’s mine. For me.”
Many people have been looking for Latifah to come out as gay for years; especially since she headlined her first-ever LGBT pride event in Long Beach, CA. in 2011, and while she made no official statement, she did say to the crowd that she was happy to be among “my people.”
When THR asked whether she’s trying to become the new Oprah Winfrey, she replied, “There is no such thing. Oprah is Oprah.” And she’s still being Oprah, in case anyone didn’t notice.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here