He told us that the Pied Piper odf Soul, R. Kelly, dropped by the station a few days ago. And of course they put him on the spot.
Rashan mentioned that K Michelle wanted to play her new album for him personally and it immediately struck a nerve in him. Seems like it made him kind of nervous
So just what is the deal between R-ruh and K. Michelle? Inquiring minds gotta know.
“We had a few sessions, with drinks included, she said that she was single, we had a few more drinks, I got drunk, one thing led to another and I woke up and they told me that I had a very good time.”
Oh really, R-ruh. HEAR it for yourself:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here