He told us that the Pied Piper odf Soul, R. Kelly, dropped by the station a few days ago. And of course they put him on the spot.
Rashan mentioned that K Michelle wanted to play her new album for him personally and it immediately struck a nerve in him. Seems like it made him kind of nervous
So just what is the deal between R-ruh and K. Michelle? Inquiring minds gotta know.
“We had a few sessions, with drinks included, she said that she was single, we had a few more drinks, I got drunk, one thing led to another and I woke up and they told me that I had a very good time.”
Oh really, R-ruh. HEAR it for yourself:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here