The project centers around two twenty-something estranged friends in search of love in New York, who are reunited after learning that they’ve been dating the same guy. They begin a plot to get even with the two-timer and endup going viral, which they take as a sign to turn helping those who have been wronged into a business.
The project is from Warner Bros. and will be executive produced by Jones and Will McCormack. Kidada Jones will produce, marking a first for the model/actress/fashion designer. Jeff Grosvenor will also produce.
The dramedy marks Rashida Jones and McCormack’s second sale so far this development season. The pair also are developing “Stuck,” a comedy with “Parks and Recreation” writer Alexandra Rushfield, that landed at Fox with a put-pilot commitment.
“Parks and Recreation” star Jones will exit the NBC comedy following its first 13 episodes of the upcoming sixth season and shift her focus from acting to producing. Neither of the Jones sisters are currently attached to appear on screen in The CW vehicle.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here