The project centers around two twenty-something estranged friends in search of love in New York, who are reunited after learning that they’ve been dating the same guy. They begin a plot to get even with the two-timer and endup going viral, which they take as a sign to turn helping those who have been wronged into a business.
The project is from Warner Bros. and will be executive produced by Jones and Will McCormack. Kidada Jones will produce, marking a first for the model/actress/fashion designer. Jeff Grosvenor will also produce.
The dramedy marks Rashida Jones and McCormack’s second sale so far this development season. The pair also are developing “Stuck,” a comedy with “Parks and Recreation” writer Alexandra Rushfield, that landed at Fox with a put-pilot commitment.
“Parks and Recreation” star Jones will exit the NBC comedy following its first 13 episodes of the upcoming sixth season and shift her focus from acting to producing. Neither of the Jones sisters are currently attached to appear on screen in The CW vehicle.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here