The project centers around two twenty-something estranged friends in search of love in New York, who are reunited after learning that they’ve been dating the same guy. They begin a plot to get even with the two-timer and endup going viral, which they take as a sign to turn helping those who have been wronged into a business.
The project is from Warner Bros. and will be executive produced by Jones and Will McCormack. Kidada Jones will produce, marking a first for the model/actress/fashion designer. Jeff Grosvenor will also produce.
The dramedy marks Rashida Jones and McCormack’s second sale so far this development season. The pair also are developing “Stuck,” a comedy with “Parks and Recreation” writer Alexandra Rushfield, that landed at Fox with a put-pilot commitment.
“Parks and Recreation” star Jones will exit the NBC comedy following its first 13 episodes of the upcoming sixth season and shift her focus from acting to producing. Neither of the Jones sisters are currently attached to appear on screen in The CW vehicle.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here