The project centers around two twenty-something estranged friends in search of love in New York, who are reunited after learning that they’ve been dating the same guy. They begin a plot to get even with the two-timer and endup going viral, which they take as a sign to turn helping those who have been wronged into a business.
The project is from Warner Bros. and will be executive produced by Jones and Will McCormack. Kidada Jones will produce, marking a first for the model/actress/fashion designer. Jeff Grosvenor will also produce.
The dramedy marks Rashida Jones and McCormack’s second sale so far this development season. The pair also are developing “Stuck,” a comedy with “Parks and Recreation” writer Alexandra Rushfield, that landed at Fox with a put-pilot commitment.
“Parks and Recreation” star Jones will exit the NBC comedy following its first 13 episodes of the upcoming sixth season and shift her focus from acting to producing. Neither of the Jones sisters are currently attached to appear on screen in The CW vehicle.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here