The project centers around two twenty-something estranged friends in search of love in New York, who are reunited after learning that they’ve been dating the same guy. They begin a plot to get even with the two-timer and endup going viral, which they take as a sign to turn helping those who have been wronged into a business.
The project is from Warner Bros. and will be executive produced by Jones and Will McCormack. Kidada Jones will produce, marking a first for the model/actress/fashion designer. Jeff Grosvenor will also produce.
The dramedy marks Rashida Jones and McCormack’s second sale so far this development season. The pair also are developing “Stuck,” a comedy with “Parks and Recreation” writer Alexandra Rushfield, that landed at Fox with a put-pilot commitment.
“Parks and Recreation” star Jones will exit the NBC comedy following its first 13 episodes of the upcoming sixth season and shift her focus from acting to producing. Neither of the Jones sisters are currently attached to appear on screen in The CW vehicle.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here