*TMZ is reporting that Chris Brown suffered a seizure at Record Plant recording studios in Los Angeles, but refused treatment when paramedics arrived on the scene.
A 911 call was placed from the studio at 1:09 a.m., the report says, but Brown was not transported to the hospital.
TMZ added that Brown has a history of seizures from his childhood.
Brown made news earlier this week when he told his Twitter followers he will likely quit music after the release of his next album, “X.” In the wake of recently turning himself in for a hit-and-run incident, Brown tweeted, “Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album. Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here