*TMZ is reporting that Chris Brown suffered a seizure at Record Plant recording studios in Los Angeles, but refused treatment when paramedics arrived on the scene.
A 911 call was placed from the studio at 1:09 a.m., the report says, but Brown was not transported to the hospital.
TMZ added that Brown has a history of seizures from his childhood.
Brown made news earlier this week when he told his Twitter followers he will likely quit music after the release of his next album, “X.” In the wake of recently turning himself in for a hit-and-run incident, Brown tweeted, “Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album. Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here