*TMZ is reporting that Chris Brown suffered a seizure at Record Plant recording studios in Los Angeles, but refused treatment when paramedics arrived on the scene.
A 911 call was placed from the studio at 1:09 a.m., the report says, but Brown was not transported to the hospital.
TMZ added that Brown has a history of seizures from his childhood.
Brown made news earlier this week when he told his Twitter followers he will likely quit music after the release of his next album, “X.” In the wake of recently turning himself in for a hit-and-run incident, Brown tweeted, “Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album. Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here