*Life & Style magazine is reporting that Christina Milian of NBC’s “The Voice” and her boyfriend Jas Prince are engaged.
Sources say the couple, who have been dating since September 2010, got engaged earlier this year. One friend says, “She is over-the-moon happy.”
Milian, real name Christina Flores, previously dated Mariah Carey’s husband Nick Cannon and was briefly married to producer The-Dream in 2009. The former couple has a three-year-old daughter.
The engagement news comes amid rumors of Milian’s plans to join the cast of “Dancing With the Stars.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here