*Life & Style magazine is reporting that Christina Milian of NBC’s “The Voice” and her boyfriend Jas Prince are engaged.
Sources say the couple, who have been dating since September 2010, got engaged earlier this year. One friend says, “She is over-the-moon happy.”
Milian, real name Christina Flores, previously dated Mariah Carey’s husband Nick Cannon and was briefly married to producer The-Dream in 2009. The former couple has a three-year-old daughter.
The engagement news comes amid rumors of Milian’s plans to join the cast of “Dancing With the Stars.”
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here