*Life & Style magazine is reporting that Christina Milian of NBC’s “The Voice” and her boyfriend Jas Prince are engaged.
Sources say the couple, who have been dating since September 2010, got engaged earlier this year. One friend says, “She is over-the-moon happy.”
Milian, real name Christina Flores, previously dated Mariah Carey’s husband Nick Cannon and was briefly married to producer The-Dream in 2009. The former couple has a three-year-old daughter.
The engagement news comes amid rumors of Milian’s plans to join the cast of “Dancing With the Stars.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here