*Life & Style magazine is reporting that Christina Milian of NBC’s “The Voice” and her boyfriend Jas Prince are engaged.
Sources say the couple, who have been dating since September 2010, got engaged earlier this year. One friend says, “She is over-the-moon happy.”
Milian, real name Christina Flores, previously dated Mariah Carey’s husband Nick Cannon and was briefly married to producer The-Dream in 2009. The former couple has a three-year-old daughter.
The engagement news comes amid rumors of Milian’s plans to join the cast of “Dancing With the Stars.”
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here