*Life & Style magazine is reporting that Christina Milian of NBC’s “The Voice” and her boyfriend Jas Prince are engaged.
Sources say the couple, who have been dating since September 2010, got engaged earlier this year. One friend says, “She is over-the-moon happy.”
Milian, real name Christina Flores, previously dated Mariah Carey’s husband Nick Cannon and was briefly married to producer The-Dream in 2009. The former couple has a three-year-old daughter.
The engagement news comes amid rumors of Milian’s plans to join the cast of “Dancing With the Stars.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here