*Cast mates Joseline Hernandez and Mimi Faust continued their hate-hate relationship on the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” season 2 reunion.
During the taping, the cast came together to recap the season and clear the air on everything that went down. Word is that Joseline and Stevie J were all snuggled up and cozy during the reunion special.
Well, Joseline and Mimi weren’t on the best of terms as usual as Joseline was still a little sour over the double ring stunt Stevie pulled on the season finale of “L&HH:A.” Mimi found that whole ring presentation quite amusing but Joseline wasn’t laughing and was still confused on why Mimi was there during the day was supposed to be her big day.
Now TheYBF.com has reported that two women went at it during taping and that someone threw a shoe during the altercation.
Not to be outdone, Stevie J had a little scuffle of his own with Mimi’s season 2 boyfriend Nikko. It was clear the two men didn’t like each other during the season and when Stevie threw money at Nikki during the reunion things took a turn for the worse.
“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” season 2 reunion airs August 5 and 12 at 8 pm on VH1.
For now you can watch the season finale below:
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here