*Cast mates Joseline Hernandez and Mimi Faust continued their hate-hate relationship on the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” season 2 reunion.
During the taping, the cast came together to recap the season and clear the air on everything that went down. Word is that Joseline and Stevie J were all snuggled up and cozy during the reunion special.
Well, Joseline and Mimi weren’t on the best of terms as usual as Joseline was still a little sour over the double ring stunt Stevie pulled on the season finale of “L&HH:A.” Mimi found that whole ring presentation quite amusing but Joseline wasn’t laughing and was still confused on why Mimi was there during the day was supposed to be her big day.
Now TheYBF.com has reported that two women went at it during taping and that someone threw a shoe during the altercation.
Not to be outdone, Stevie J had a little scuffle of his own with Mimi’s season 2 boyfriend Nikko. It was clear the two men didn’t like each other during the season and when Stevie threw money at Nikki during the reunion things took a turn for the worse.
“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” season 2 reunion airs August 5 and 12 at 8 pm on VH1.
For now you can watch the season finale below:
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here