*Cast mates Joseline Hernandez and Mimi Faust continued their hate-hate relationship on the “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” season 2 reunion.
During the taping, the cast came together to recap the season and clear the air on everything that went down. Word is that Joseline and Stevie J were all snuggled up and cozy during the reunion special.
Well, Joseline and Mimi weren’t on the best of terms as usual as Joseline was still a little sour over the double ring stunt Stevie pulled on the season finale of “L&HH:A.” Mimi found that whole ring presentation quite amusing but Joseline wasn’t laughing and was still confused on why Mimi was there during the day was supposed to be her big day.
Now TheYBF.com has reported that two women went at it during taping and that someone threw a shoe during the altercation.
Not to be outdone, Stevie J had a little scuffle of his own with Mimi’s season 2 boyfriend Nikko. It was clear the two men didn’t like each other during the season and when Stevie threw money at Nikki during the reunion things took a turn for the worse.
“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” season 2 reunion airs August 5 and 12 at 8 pm on VH1.
For now you can watch the season finale below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here