*REACH Media Inc. announces that Reverend Al Sharpton’s radio show, “Keepin’ it Real with Rev. Al Sharpton” is now broadcasting live on 1190 AM WLIB Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm Eastern.
Sharpton has been a long presence in the New York market and now will be live daily discussing current topics, news, inspiration, and issues affecting African American communities.
Skip Dillard, Operations Manager WBLS/WLIB, states “Rev Al’s weekday show is a perfect fit for WLIB, a station with a history of both inspiration and information. Rev Sharpton has a long history with WBLS and WLIB. We’re super-excited to now have him at work with WLIB listeners each weekday!”
Senior Vice President of Programming, REACH Media Inc., Gary Bernstein attests “We appreciated the tremendous support from our former affiliation with WWRL, but the opportunity of a live clearance on WLIB from 1p to 3p in the biggest radio market in the country was the motivation for us to make the switch. We are also enhancing what has been a special relationship with our friends at YMF Media and WBLS/WLIB.”
Reach Media’s Frequent Facts
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here