*REACH Media Inc. announces that Reverend Al Sharpton’s radio show, “Keepin’ it Real with Rev. Al Sharpton” is now broadcasting live on 1190 AM WLIB Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm Eastern.
Sharpton has been a long presence in the New York market and now will be live daily discussing current topics, news, inspiration, and issues affecting African American communities.
Skip Dillard, Operations Manager WBLS/WLIB, states “Rev Al’s weekday show is a perfect fit for WLIB, a station with a history of both inspiration and information. Rev Sharpton has a long history with WBLS and WLIB. We’re super-excited to now have him at work with WLIB listeners each weekday!”
Senior Vice President of Programming, REACH Media Inc., Gary Bernstein attests “We appreciated the tremendous support from our former affiliation with WWRL, but the opportunity of a live clearance on WLIB from 1p to 3p in the biggest radio market in the country was the motivation for us to make the switch. We are also enhancing what has been a special relationship with our friends at YMF Media and WBLS/WLIB.”
Reach Media’s Frequent Facts
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here