*REACH Media Inc. announces that Reverend Al Sharpton’s radio show, “Keepin’ it Real with Rev. Al Sharpton” is now broadcasting live on 1190 AM WLIB Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm Eastern.
Sharpton has been a long presence in the New York market and now will be live daily discussing current topics, news, inspiration, and issues affecting African American communities.
Skip Dillard, Operations Manager WBLS/WLIB, states “Rev Al’s weekday show is a perfect fit for WLIB, a station with a history of both inspiration and information. Rev Sharpton has a long history with WBLS and WLIB. We’re super-excited to now have him at work with WLIB listeners each weekday!”
Senior Vice President of Programming, REACH Media Inc., Gary Bernstein attests “We appreciated the tremendous support from our former affiliation with WWRL, but the opportunity of a live clearance on WLIB from 1p to 3p in the biggest radio market in the country was the motivation for us to make the switch. We are also enhancing what has been a special relationship with our friends at YMF Media and WBLS/WLIB.”
Reach Media’s Frequent Facts
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here